Thread: Doorbell sound

Doorbell sound

Anyone ever heard the doorbell sound during game play? What does it mean?
    Thanks!

In game or in the house ?
    I don't put headphones while playing game unless I play another track, and I only hear doorbell if I ordered something but in game I never heard that sound, I will try to put my headphones & tell you later if I heared it

Do you have notifications on? I seem to remember noises until I turned it of. Moos, clucks, and other sounds.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Do you have notifications on? I seem to remember noises until I turned it of. Moos, clucks, and other sounds.
    I heared something while notification was on while I was whearing headphones.
    Yes just turn off notification or media sound off if you find it annoying, for me I don't enjoy playing game with the sounds in unless I'm turning a track on!

No notifications on but I hear the doorbell every so often when the trains get filled or return...

Quote Originally Posted by Elena Johnson Duncan View Post
    Anyone ever heard the doorbell sound during game play? What does it mean?
    Thanks!
    Hi Elena,

I wasn't aware of a doorbell yet, but listened now again and think you could mean the current event, Industrial Boom -?
    It makes such a sound when you move up or down in your group listing. As it has to "calculate" that, it takes a moment usually, until the sound is done/appears (phew, how does one describe that? lol)

I usually hear the animals (thankfully only when close to them), and the train and ships and plane arriving, all different, and all with a fitting sound. Wouldn't have called any of them a doorbell

And I think it has rather to do with "sound on" than "notifications on" On Android, I get notifications for this game when outside the game - the setting for that is done on the device (mainly, but some apps can override that, and sometimes they need your approval for it <- that is often asked within a game; here, too).
    I hear sounds when in the game, cos I have sound on.

Screenshot_20200222-130737.jpg = settings for music and sound, I believe, behind the cog top left (tap to enlarge)

But I have all on anyway, so not completely sure. *g*
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-22-2020 at 12:23 PM. Reason: added pic