Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 80

Thread: February 2020 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

  1. #21
    Definitely need a new feed mill, these mushrooms mean I can’t have all the feeds waiting in production slots now & will have to store some.

    I thought when peanuts came out we should have got a peanut factory because other factories were full. Talk about overload
    Last edited by Catsalive; 02-21-2020 at 10:35 PM.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

  2. #22
    I forgot to ask -(am skint)- how many coins do we need to buy and then get 6 slots in mushroom farm?

  3. #23
    Still waiting for the Android update. Any chance it will roll out over the weekend? Has it ever?
    My town: Carcavelos
    Playing Township since 7 January, 2017
    Platform: Android

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    Still waiting for the Android update. Any chance it will roll out over the weekend? Has it ever?
    Waiting here, too. I expected it Thursday! People always speculate about the dates but I have no idea whether theres an actual pattern or not.
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 95, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 33

    The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

  5. #25
    Six mushrooms every five hours certainly isn’t enough to make all the Products in a sensible time scale. Either we need more mushroom farms or more mushrooms for each substrate. I’ve found I’ve had to buy either mushrooms or produce from the dealer to keep up with demands from trains/helicopters since starting the mushroom farm build. Those who don’t have the dealer will find it difficult!
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:141
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

  6. #26
    I agree that the mushroom/time ratio is very skimpy on the mushrooms and too long on the time. However, before my first mushrooms were complete, I had quite a few new products offered in the Market - so I haven’t had to use the Dealer at all, yet. Actually, my first two Markets were very generous in the offerings.
    Join Date: June 2014
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

    Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

    Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

  7. #27
    everything is "skimpy", "mean" or "impossible"... that's the grab.

    nobody would bother with the game if they gave it all to you on a plate. like a barn with 10,000 capacity & zero growing/manufacturing times.

    Most of you have been playing for years & still moan about things but you're still here, just like me...

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieRoo View Post
    everything is "skimpy", "mean" or "impossible"... that's the grab.

    nobody would bother with the game if they gave it all to you on a plate. like a barn with 10,000 capacity & zero growing/manufacturing times.

    Most of you have been playing for years & still moan about things but you're still here, just like me...
    That’s very true! We love moaning and we love the game!
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:141
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I agree that the mushroom/time ratio is very skimpy on the mushrooms and too long on the time. However, before my first mushrooms were complete, I had quite a few new products offered in the Market - so I haven’t had to use the Dealer at all, yet. Actually, my first two Markets were very generous in the offerings.
    Same here - lots of mushroom items from the dealer. I did buy mushrooms from the dealer a couple of times. And although we complain, it was pretty much the same thing with our other farms (bees & pigs). Takes awhile on those, too. Eventually we will be offered a 2nd mushroom farm.

    And as far as the Feed Mill goes, we only need two sacks of feed each 5 hours so that's really not so difficult.

    I have found over the years that patience is everything in this game. Although, like others, I moan & groan from time to time, but here I am going on 4 years next month ... never missed a day of play.
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

  10. #30
    Ok I don’t see on here what level to get shrooms at or cost to build the farm or upgrade pots? Please n thank you ������

    Found it 😊
    Level 63 $29,000
    Last edited by WillowMist; 02-23-2020 at 03:45 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •