Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: February 2020 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

I vote with Nana. It was so easy to flag out of stock goods when no factory had more goods than shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    In my experience, if this just happens after an update and shows up with you try to go to the CO-OP chat box, a simple force quite and restart usually resolves it.
    This just happened to me! But I can't go to coop chat, it won't let me in!

Quote Originally Posted by Migatown View Post
    Just unbanned, thank you so much
    Well please share your secret, I'm banned after update and this is frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by skunkdoc View Post
    Well please share your secret, I'm banned after update and this is frustrating!
    Migatown said in an earlier post that they reported it. Either there's a button on the banned msg, or you use the outside form:
    https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...l=en&contact=1

Hope they react fast for you, too.
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-26-2020 at 09:22 PM. Reason: added link

This has happened to me too, still waiting after 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Libbytown View Post
    This has happened to me too, still waiting after 2 days.
    well, seems like they are overloaded again...
    so, did you report it? did you get the automated reply and replied to it?
    if you play on Mac and it is different there, I would still try to remind them after 2 days - in the same conversation, though! - and then send the ticket nr to dreadnought by PM and ask for help in checking the status of your ticket.

it might indeed be that they just can't unban as fast as their wonderful bot can ban... wondering again where their QA for their updates is; testing them for MACs esp. should be a known task.

I have sent message to dreadnought & asked for update on email with ticket number. No reply---nothing. Does anyone know what hours they work?
    I am in Canada, 7 hours behind UK, don't know if or when likely to get a response.
    Thanks for you help

I have sent message to dreadnought & asked for update on email with ticket number. No reply---nothing. Does anyone know what hours they work?
    I am in Canada, 7 hours behind UK, don't know if or when likely to get a response.
    Thanks for you help
    I've already forwarded your ticket, am waiting myself for a reply, i will let you know as soon as i hear back
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thank you.

I have sent message to dreadnought & asked for update on email with ticket number. No reply---nothing. Does anyone know what hours they work?...
    Thanks for you help
    You're welcome, and good luck! just a hint to be sure you noticed: dreadnought is a Mod here, and extremely helpful, but is a player like you and me. Yes, they work for their living, but not as an employee of Playrix.
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-27-2020 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Thanks from me, too, dread! :)