Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: February 2020 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    You're welcome, and good luck! just a hint to be sure you noticed: dreadnought is a Mod here, and extremely helpful, but is a player like you and me. Yes, they work for their living, but not as an employee of Playrix.
    Yes I did notice, sorry my message wasn't explicit. I messaged dreadnought and I separately replied to the ticket email sent from Playrix. Thats why i was asking if anyone knew how long their tech support work.

Apologies to dreadnought I did not intend any offense

Quote Originally Posted by Libbytown View Post
    Apologies to dreadnought I did not intend any offense
    No apologies necessary, i wasn't offended. I can understand the frustration of having to wait and being unable to get into your game, hopefully everything will be sorted out soon!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I've already forwarded your ticket, am waiting myself for a reply, i will let you know as soon as i hear back
    What do I do? I am in same predicament. I sent a message on the pop-up when the game tries to open, but since I can't get into the game how am I supposed to keep my thread with customer service alive?

Yes I did notice, sorry my message wasn't explicit. I messaged dreadnought and I separately replied to the ticket email sent from Playrix. Thats why i was asking if anyone knew how long their tech support work.
    ah I misunderstood then (didn't find you offensive either, could see from dread's answer they understood, and can understand your frustration as well)
    BTW, I think we can't know much about their working times, as part of them are in Russia, some work from home, and/but CS is still officially located in Ireland, I lately noticed.
    In any case:

Does anyone here have grey tasks on their regatta task board?

Quote Originally Posted by skunkdoc View Post
    What do I do? I am in same predicament. I sent a message on the pop-up when the game tries to open, but since I can't get into the game how am I supposed to keep my thread with customer service alive?
    My teams two banned racers have the same problem. They are getting no auto responses and have no choice but to keep sending separate reports. I have tried on their behalf, but PM’s to Anna and Liza have been ignored and the one response I got from support was that they could only action a report sent from the affected players game so that they got the ‘tech’info.
    Mac players don’t get a ‘ticket’ number - so I can’t even ask the mods to try and help out. This is so unfair and so very frustrating.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Morning, I'm on a Mac and didn't get any response from the button , so I got a ticket by lodging a request through the website https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township

Morning, I'm on a Mac and didn't get any response from the button , so I got a ticket by lodging a request through the website https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township
    Yes - libbytown - ours have done that as well - but have still not received any proper response. One has had an auto reply, but the other - nothing. Have you had any reply?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Yes - libbytown - ours have done that as well - but have still not received any proper response. One has had an auto reply, but the other - nothing. Have you had any reply?
    I got a reply pointing me to an article, which said to delete the program and reinstall. I have tried that several times and it hasn't worked. I haven't heard anything else since Wednesday.

I got a reply pointing me to an article, which said to delete the program and reinstall. I have tried that several times and it hasn't worked. I haven't heard anything else since Wednesday.
    And of course now it's the weekend......
    They always fob us off with "uninstall'. How they think that's going to help beats me - they banned the players - they can un-ban the players. Preferably in time for players to complete their regatta tasks!
    Last edited by Lyndie; 02-28-2020 at 08:31 PM.