Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2020 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Repeated race theme "Pirate"

You haven't finished launching the old themes yet and will you repeat the PIRATE theme again ?? AND THE PARANORMAL THEME? AND THE LEGAL PERIOD ?? The EU is the administrator of a Facebook page with more than 13 million members and we all left these issues that would come up !! We are disappointed!

Five hours waiting time for one mushroom? Seems the devs want to test our ability in being patient again and again. Well I hope, we get another mushroom farm in the next update, otherwise it will be more useful to buy the mushrooms directly from Raja.

Quote Originally Posted by Isa67 View Post
    You haven't finished launching the old themes yet and will you repeat the PIRATE theme again ?? AND THE PARANORMAL THEME? AND THE LEGAL PERIOD ?? The EU is the administrator of a Facebook page with more than 13 million members and we all left these issues that would come up !! We are disappointed!
    There were 16 different themes / seasons the first time around, 11 of them have had a second go this time. This will be the 3rd time for a Pirate theme.

The 5 that haven't had a second chance and when they were first done are:

World of Cinema - February 2018
    Beach Adventures - July 2018
    Prehistoric World - August 2018
    Paranormal - September 2018
    Space Race - October 2018

I'm sure a lot of folks would like a chance at the unique decorations from those (especially the "attempted alien abduction of sheep" )

Good news about the mushrooms - the Asian restaurant won’t be getting any more new recipes. Not being a fan of eating fungus, I won’t be tasting any of the new recipes. It would have been helpful to just have a new factory called Earthy Eats and have all the mushroom recipes there.

The Asian Restaurant has a new offering - a Mushroom Salad.

I’m on iOS in USA and just did the update. The mushroom farm, aesthetically speaking, is kinda a cop out design-wise... looks very similar to the honey factories... so, a tad disappointed that they couldn’t have come up with something that looked more unique. Still excited about it, however, as it’s something new and shows that the devs are making efforts to keep the core of the game fresh!

[Edit re. below... I couldn’t see the images posted prior in the thread initially... sorry for repeating what is shown in those pics 🤗)

Be aware, though, that completion times for about half the new mushroom products seem, for the most part, to take quite a long time; the shortest completion time seems to be 1h 45 mins. And none take only one mushroom to create; the mushroom soup in the Mexican factory takes not only a lime but one of the other mushroom recipes! Being that we will only receive six mushrooms upon maxing the factory out, with a five hour grow time, combined up with all recipes needing multiple mushrooms... well, let’s just say Raja’s services will be all the more appreciated!

I absolutely agree we need some additional barn space!

Here’s to mushrooms!! 🍄🙂🍄
    Last edited by Eagle.One; 02-21-2020 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    There were 16 different themes / seasons the first time around, 11 of them have had a second go this time. This will be the 3rd time for a Pirate theme.

The 5 that haven't had a second chance and when they were first done are:

I'm sure a lot of folks would like a chance at the unique decorations from those (especially the "attempted alien abduction of sheep" )
    Wasn't there a flower themed event somewhere along the way? There was the flower lady's house and the experimental grow farm. I want to see that event again.

And yes, the "attempted alien abduction of sheep" is a very cool deco. It needs to be made available again.

And I for one vote for NO MORE WATER DECOS unless we are given more open water.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Wasn't there a flower themed event somewhere along the way? There was the flower lady's house and the experimental grow farm. I want to see that event again.

And yes, the "attempted alien abduction of sheep" is a very cool deco. It needs to be made available again.

And I for one vote for NO MORE WATER DECOS unless we are given more open water.
    The "Florist's House" was a special offer during the "Blossoming Boulevards 2019" event The "Gardener Training" was a regular decoration during that same event . I don't remember a flower themed "season".

I listed "seasons that weren't repeated", the 16 unique seasons are listed below:

Pirates - August 2017
    Medieval - September 2017
    Western - October 2017
    Art Voyage - November 2017
    Music Voyage - January 2018
    Treasure of the Nile - March 2018
    Ancient Legends - April 2018
    Enchanting Oasis - May 2018
    Jungle World - November 2018
    Land of Snow & Ice - December 2018
    Atlantean - January 2019

Ok thanks. I didn't think it was a regatta theme but couldn't remember for sure.

It would be nice to see the beach adventures repeated. And some new themes created. I am getting pretty burnt out on the regattas. I usually sell off all the decos I have to buy to not waste earned tokens.
    Last edited by Cody Lyons; 02-21-2020 at 06:53 PM.

I guess I should have said there won’t be any more things in the Asian restaurant. No more room. I knew what I was thinking!!