Thread: Idea for the zoo

Idea for the zoo

Many players find the Zoo boring and pointless so don't bother building it after a while, I know this is a fact through chat with other players. I however, like my zoo but I must admit it does seem pointless, except for doing tasks during a Regatta. But I also understand why some don't bother. I have an idea that will get people interested in building the best zoo.
    What we need is a REWARD.
    I suggest that for every completed enclosure, even depending on which animal, there are more visitor’s for example: Elephants and Tigers glean X amount of 'PAYING' visitors than monkey's or birds. Everyday the visitors are counted and you get 'X' amount of either coins or better still, Township dollars. Extra can be earned as well, e.g. for decorations, attractions etc., within the zoo grounds.
    ie: The better the Zoo the more can be earned.
    This will encourage people to build better zoo's.

P.S.. I've changed my name Grumpy Gramps!

My zoo keeps disappearing, so I don't see the point of it

Quote Originally Posted by Kooronya View Post
    My zoo keeps disappearing, so I don't see the point of it
    That's a pity, but it might be different for a player not playing on Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Looville View Post
    Many players find the Zoo boring and pointless so don't bother building it after a while, I know this is a fact through chat with other players. I however, like my zoo but I must admit it does seem pointless, except for doing tasks during a Regatta. But I also understand why some don't bother. I have an idea that will get people interested in building the best zoo.
    What we need is a REWARD.
    I suggest that for every completed enclosure, even depending on which animal, there are more visitor’s for example: Elephants and Tigers glean X amount of 'PAYING' visitors than monkey's or birds. Everyday the visitors are counted and you get 'X' amount of either coins or better still, Township dollars. Extra can be earned as well, e.g. for decorations, attractions etc., within the zoo grounds.
    ie: The better the Zoo the more can be earned.
    This will encourage people to build better zoo's.
    I really like this idea of essentially being able to earn money for tourism, I’m pretty sure similar ideas have been brought up such as rent for housing or community buildings. While I don’t know if playrix would be willing to just give us free coin, it would definitely make some of us that have thrown our zoos to the wayside more interested in working with it again. Great idea!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.