Thread: Gameplay affected by Gray Square issue

Gameplay affected by Gray Square issue

I was adding and dumping tasks during the regatta. When I got to the second box from the left it showed a 117 point plane task. I clicked to dump it - instead, the task was given to me to complete. The square was not gray at the time this occurred. My fellow co-op member said she couldn't see anything in that square. I was only beginning to understand there was an issue. I have sent this problem through game to support, but have received no response. I want that task deleted so I can complete a 135 point task, as I intended. Did others have a similar issue? Was your problem resolved? Did you get any response from game staff?

Quote Originally Posted by emforn01 View Post
    I was adding and dumping tasks during the regatta. When I got to the second box from the left it showed a 117 point plane task. I clicked to dump it - instead, the task was given to me to complete. The square was not gray at the time this occurred. My fellow co-op member said she couldn't see anything in that square. I was only beginning to understand there was an issue. I have sent this problem through game to support, but have received no response. I want that task deleted so I can complete a 135 point task, as I intended. Did others have a similar issue? Was your problem resolved? Did you get any response from game staff?
    That quite often happens when dumping quickly without having a task in progress.
    We've mostly all done it once or twice. So much so that many co-ops have a rule not to dump from the board unless doing a task.

Thank you for the reply. That hasn't happened to me before, but sounds like a good rule. The gray square, before it turned gray, was what got in my way this time.

...many co-ops have a rule not to dump from the board unless doing a task.
    Still, it's recommendable to do it slowly, as the risk with dumping with an ongoing task is that you dump that one - inadvertently, of course. There have been posts here about that, too.