Thread: Factories and houses

Factories and houses

Hi, does anyone know how many factories and houses/multi story buildings there are in total ? I believe I have collected them all, as no new ones have appeared. But before I re-organise my farm, I would like to know if there will be more. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERFIELD View Post
    Hi, does anyone know how many factories and houses/multi story buildings there are in total ? I believe I have collected them all, as no new ones have appeared. But before I re-organise my farm, I would like to know if there will be more. Thank you
    Currently, there are 72 Community Buildings, 32 Factories, and 154 houses. That is, if you play on Android, iOS, Kindle or MAC - the Windows version doesn't have all of them yet.

You can also check if you have everything from the store menu (yellow hard hat). While these are all buildings as of now, new ones might be introduced with new updates.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hi thank you for your information, looks like I have purchased them all, that's great. Thank you again