Thread: No tasks for entire co-op

No tasks for entire co-op

Brand new co-op and playrix says we are ALL late starters and have no tasks. All 4 of us are opted in. Have rebooted, uninstalled, rebooted & reinstalled with no change. I've tried the in-game support and all I get is canned responses. I'm stuck at what to try next.

Android
    Last edited by Lisatm@gmail.com; 02-18-2020 at 10:37 PM.

What time did you form the co-op? This regatta started sometime in the early am for me here in the cst. Could you have missed the cut off?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisatm@gmail.com View Post
    Brand new co-op and playrix says we are ALL late starters and have no tasks. All 4 of us are opted in. ...
    If you missed the start time/point, that doesn't matter for this race, as Gary also said. Maybe you remember the times, when one started with taking the first task? although Playrix says it never was that way
    Anyway, it's 8 UTC, as they say in the ingame Help also, and you must find out your time from there:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...g-does-it-last

As for the ingame report: yes, the automated reply comes first, with some suggestions to read or check. As they say usually in the last paragraph there, you must reply to it to reach a human person for a reply.
    It's slow, but it works.