Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Industrial Boom Event

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    I am not sure I like the idea, because some will just probably use t-cash to speed up production. At least during agrocultural event no one will use t-cash (probably) for single crops. But here you can just speed up products which take a lot of time and probably give you a bunch of points.
    And yeah, it'a probably gonna be the same as the crop one. Bread, cream, popcorn stuff like that will have the best point/time ratios. I might stick with cookies instead of bread... also I am not sure if points will be based purely on time or coin. Canapes can be made really quickly, but sells for much more, than popcorns.
    I’m pretty sure this is when many will be using up their gems for the factory speed booster.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Thruve View Post
    I’m pretty sure this is when many will be using up their gems for the factory speed booster.
    That's fine, you don't need money for that. I actually have 4 of those.
    Windows : Level 108
    Android : Level 92

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    That's fine, you don't need money for that. I actually have 4 of those.
    just that I - or others - can't use those 4

  4. #14
    Well, I guess now we know!

    Points are based solely on time and are not related to the goods that go into making them (canapés are only one point even though resource intensive).

    If your bakery and sugar factories are upgraded to 50% time reduction and you have the 30% time reduction booster, bread and sugar will earn you the most points per hour (34.3 and 17.1, respectively).

    Points per hour will vary depending on how much you've upgraded your factories (time reduction upgrade).

    For the most part, if your factories are at level 1, you'll get the same bang for your buck (points per hour) regardless of what your factory is pumping out.

    So all else equal, if all competitors keep their factories running, this turns into a bread a sugar olympics. Not very low carb friendly
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    Well, I guess now we know!

    Points are based solely on time and are not related to the goods that go into making them (canapés are only one point even though resource intensive).

    If your bakery and sugar factories are upgraded to 50% time reduction and you have the 30% time reduction booster, bread and sugar will earn you the most points per hour (34.3 and 17.1, respectively).

    Points per hour will vary depending on how much you've upgraded your factories (time reduction upgrade).

    For the most part, if your factories are at level 1, you'll get the same bang for your buck (points per hour) regardless of what your factory is pumping out.

    So all else equal, if all competitors keep their factories running, this turns into a bread a sugar olympics. Not very low carb friendly
    I am glad it's purely based on time, but who has the patience to log in every 12 minutes(7 bread takes 12:25) to check on the bakery
    Windows : Level 108
    Android : Level 92

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    I am glad it's purely based on time, but who has the patience to log in every 12 minutes(7 bread takes 12:25) to check on the bakery
    I know, right? I'm paying for a babysitter tonight. There's no way I'm babysitting my bread factory
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

  7. #17
    Jewellery seems to only pay out half the time points!
    Town: Salmiya
    Level: 136 Zoo: 45
    Android via Play Store
    Note Pro 12.2

  8. #18
    2020-02-21_11-11-16.jpg

    Assuming no Upgrades.

    - Dil Town

    Township Level: 162
    Zoo : 200/200
    Town Name: ĐłⱠ ₮Ø₩₦

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    I know, right? I'm paying for a babysitter tonight. There's no way I'm babysitting my bread factory
    XD good idea. Luckily I am way ahead, so i can pass on the bread, pizza will suffice. Actually, on sunday I might not even have to do anything. To be fair, I only want the achievment. 4 more to go, after that I won't care about the competitions.
    Windows : Level 108
    Android : Level 92

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    XD good idea. Luckily I am way ahead, so i can pass on the bread, pizza will suffice. Actually, on sunday I might not even have to do anything. To be fair, I only want the achievment. 4 more to go, after that I won't care about the competitions.
    I may well be wrong but I don't think this one will count towards Champion Mayor achievement as the grow crops one didn't from memory. Hope to be corrected.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •