Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Industrial Boom Event

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Something similar here - I got a first reward whe the bar was approximately half full. The next day, when I logged in, it was finished, and I didn't see any reward for that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Am fairly sure you already have, but did you check your lab for an extra high-speed production booster?

I'm happy to say the other 4 or 5 do care about the final group reward since I see their points going up. So our group may actually get the last reward this time (we almost never do as it's usually 3-5 people carrying the whole group and we can't earn that much on our own.)

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Am fairly sure you already have, but did you check your lab for an extra high-speed production booster?
    No, I hadn't yet, thx Jay
    - was that the final reward? (how do you know? I thought I had clicked on the box... was it shown?) and did we all have the same, you think?
    I checked now, and have 6 of those - no idea wherefrom, and so, no idea whether one was added from the box in an invisible jump to my lab

My final reward is 15TC, 5 pink gems and 1 high-speed production booster.

I usually notice that quite a few in my group are in different time zones than I am. I go to bed sitting in a good position but when I log on the next morning, I have dropped down a few spots. The ending time of all these are also in the middle of the night for me so even if I am in a good spot when I go to bed, I am very rarely in that same position when it ends. Last night I in 5th and woke up to being in 8th. I have worked my way back up and another player and I are in the 6th/7th range.

I just keep plugging along and playing my game and will be happy with whatever I get because it is something I wouldn't have other wise!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    No, I hadn't yet, thx Jay
    - was that the final reward? (how do you know? I thought I had clicked on the box... was it shown?) and did we all have the same, you think?
    I checked now, and have 6 of those - no idea wherefrom, and so, no idea whether one was added from the box in an invisible jump to my lab
    Am presuming everyone gets the same rewards as haven't seen any reports of differences, and mine were added automatically without my having to tap anything.

Am presuming everyone gets the same rewards as haven't seen any reports of differences, and mine were added automatically without my having to tap anything.
    It's apparently not the same for everyone. I suspect it's determined by level. Our final group reward is 4 rubies, etc. and I have read someone else say theirs was 5 and the above post says 6. So, not the same for everyone, though the same for everyone in a group.

I will say, one of the stupidest things this game does is asking for things for trains that are exactly nothing a player has a lot of. I have tons of several items because of this event, and have sold tons from my barn. But it asks for the things I have none of. Totally dumb and quite useless. I get it, its supposed to be a challenge. But it reminds me of jobs I've had where the employer wanted us to do "busy work" ie. work that makes you look busy but is useless and unnecessary.

Does this site or any site keep track of how many times you won first place? Seems I will my 5th tournement since the 3 months I've been playing this game. Getting coins in the game is murder and makes it hard IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvawhoray View Post
    Does this site or any site keep track of how many times you won first place? Seems I will my 5th tournement since the 3 months I've been playing this game. Getting coins in the game is murder and makes it hard IMO.
    The Champion Mayor Achievement in the Town Hall keeps track to a certain extent, but neither the Forum nor FB do. I know that Google Play records some goals/stats but am not sure which

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    It's apparently not the same for everyone. I suspect it's determined by level. Our final group reward is 4 rubies, etc. and I have read someone else say theirs was 5 and the above post says 6. So, not the same for everyone, though the same for everyone in a group.
    Thank you both If it was more than one booster, I still doubt I got something. I see usually what is flying about my town.