Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Industrial Boom Event

Industrial Boom Event

I'm trying to decide if I want to put in the effort on this one. Anyone thinking out strategy?

I guess my aim is to go to sleep with all factory shelves full, all factory boxes backed up full of whatever takes the least amount of time, and start the 30% factory time reduction booster when I wake up.

If I can't get a good jump on the competition right there, I'll probably just play normally because I don't want to make bread, cream, milkshakes, and espresso until all my workers go on strike
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

Yeah, it will be baking bread and bread and bread and bread and ....
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 146
    Platform: iOS

This is my first time with this event.

So it's a bread fest?
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post

So it's a bread fest?
    Mine too.

Im assuming you get more points per item collected from a factory based on the items level. It’s safe to say bread will probably give one point each but atleast you Can mass produce them fairly quickly. Idk lol

I just added boxes to all my factories. I did the mine time with a bunch of picks to start.
    Thank you, Gary

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thruve View Post
    Mine too.
    It's a first for all of us This particular event never happened before, well, except for the beta testers i suppose
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hmm. Well that kind of levels the playing field. It also makes my next question moot until the event starts.
    Thank you, Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Thruve View Post

Im assuming you get more points per item collected from a factory based on the items level.
    Hmmm. I had not thought about that, but it is in line with how the crops event was structured. If it is, it kind of screws up my current plan. I would need to adjust to have the longest running factory items on the shelf to begin.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

I am not sure I like the idea, because some will just probably use t-cash to speed up production. At least during agrocultural event no one will use t-cash (probably) for single crops. But here you can just speed up products which take a lot of time and probably give you a bunch of points.
    And yeah, it'a probably gonna be the same as the crop one. Bread, cream, popcorn stuff like that will have the best point/time ratios. I might stick with cookies instead of bread... also I am not sure if points will be based purely on time or coin. Canapes can be made really quickly, but sells for much more, than popcorns.

I read the blurb on the event board... Since the feed mills are factories do they count?
    Thank you, Gary