Thread: Accidentally delete the watch movie order, how to get the order of watch movie again?

Accidentally delete the watch movie order, how to get the order of watch movie again?

Accidentally delete the watch movie order, how to get the order of watch movie again?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheong Fok Yew View Post
    Hi there. The videos are not available all the time or for every player, so I am afraid that there is no way to influence whether the videos will return or not.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi there. The videos are not available all the time or for every player, so I am afraid that there is no way to influence whether the videos will return or not.
    Thank you very much for your kind response, I come from Malaysia and Singapore, before I accidentally delete it, I was able to get the watch movie video order roughly every hour... Now very sad... No more already...

Then how can I earn the game money???

Quote Originally Posted by Cheong Fok Yew View Post
    Thank you very much for your kind response, I come from Malaysia and Singapore, before I accidentally delete it, I was able to get the watch movie video order roughly every hour... Now very sad... No more already...

Then how can I earn the game money???
    Hi there. You can earn T-cash by completing community buildings, best to do only one at a time though. You can get them in your friend's free gift balloons, by updating the game when an update is available, as a bonus for continuous days play. There really are many ways