Thread: TOWNSHIP Increase your PROFITS!!!

TOWNSHIP Increase your PROFITS!!!

Hi, Can you please forward this conversation to leadership. Township would increase their profits if they had more 135 tasks that were available. Example, I just expedited a 135 task. It cost over 100 tcash to expedite. However, I had to wait a couple of hours for another 135 task to come up. My rationale as a player, why expedite tasks if I have to wait a couple of hours for another 135 task to come up. You might think you can dump task, expedite and dump for 135 task, but 135 tasks are not available. Tried this before. Dumped over 800 tasks as an experiment for 135 tasks. To no avail it made no sense to dump tasks. There's no rational to expedite tasks because 135 tasks are not available. By making 135 tasks available, more people / players, would expedite tasks with their tcash thus buy tcash at the store. By not making 135 tasks available, players are reluctant to expedite tasks to wait hours for a new 135 task to be available. This hurts township's bottom line profits! Imagine the players being provided 135 tasks and they are all buying tcash to expedite tasks. As it stands now, people do not like to expedite to only wait a couple hours for 135 tasks. Hurry and wait makes no sense. The leaders should do a test run in a conference room. They should do a beta test. All tasks 135. The race is on, how many teams expedite their tasks, how much tcash is bought, etc? So, please think seriously about the bottom line profits township is losing by not making 135 tasks available. By limiting 135 tasks, Township is eliminating tcash purchases. We live in fast paced society. We people do not like waiting . We want it expedited. We don't want to wait hours for restaurant to serve us. Give a programmer a week to do a job, he will take a week. Give him 15 minutes and tell him you want it now, it will be done in 15 minutes. Also, shorten up the Regatta time. Who says you have to have 1 Regatta a week? Why not two Regattas. More play time, less boring. Increase the pace, increase profits, no limits on 135 tasks, expedite profits!
    Last edited by Teresa Lastufka; 02-18-2020 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Added additional details

The problem with the above scenario is that it would lead to a pay to win regatta. If there was unlimited 135 tasks available on the board, the winner of the regatta would be the person who spends the most to speed things up, leaving people who either haven't got unlimited tcash or don't want to spend their tcash in this way, demoted into lower leagues. I think the regatta is fine the way it is, with a limit on tasks and one extra only to buy with tcash.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyklds View Post
    The problem with the above scenario is that it would lead to a pay to win regatta. If there was unlimited 135 tasks available on the board, the winner of the regatta would be the person who spends the most to speed things up, leaving people who either haven't got unlimited tcash or don't want to spend their tcash in this way, demoted into lower leagues. I think the regatta is fine the way it is, with a limit on tasks and one extra only to buy with tcash.
    I totally agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Lastufka View Post
    Hi, Can you please forward this conversation to leadership. ...
    Just FYI, you can do that yourself by sending it ingame.

...We live in fast paced society. We people do not like waiting . We want it expedited. We don't want to wait hours for restaurant to serve us. Give a programmer a week to do a job, he will take a week. Give him 15 minutes and tell him you want it now, it will be done in 15 minutes. Also, shorten up the Regatta time. Who says you have to have 1 Regatta a week? Why not two Regattas. ...

sorry, but LOL - that's an amazing climax of your speech, erm, wish - pls, speak for yourself, not "us"
    2 - or more? - regattas per week, lol, really not, pls...

And, I would hope that Playrix had a plan, when NOT programming the speed up for new tasks as 135 only. If your plan was realized, a LOT of players wouldn't need to check for the regatta anymore at all, cos the first 10 places - at least - would be done, before they get out of their bed even, in THEIR timezone.

BTW, did you ever check the quality of this programmer's work? *g*
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-19-2020 at 08:16 AM.