Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exciting Events challenges

Quote Originally Posted by Harmman420 View Post
    What if they have those events outside township but connected with it just like facebook, create the most liked events to be a new playrix game and connect it with township?
    Many found that their game Wildscapes is something like that - a game with and within a zoo

If they do it outside, it doesn't get easier IMO: for example, I like the cooking games. If Playrix did one of those, it would be just another cooking game, and OTOH, they would have to be VERY good from the get-go, to attract players.
    And it wouldn't be an incentive here in this game anymore.

Plus the fact, that many, myself included, don't do FB.

I'm not really contradicting, just adding a few thoughts, why it might not have happened yet, and that their absence doesn't mean Playrix didn't/doesn't think about it
    (just as usual, they don't talk with us about their plans *G* )

Thanks to everyone who posted there opinion, thanks dreadnought!
    Waiting for more replays on my thread dread boo!

Jokin'hokin' , buy buy

Snowboarding. I love that one even though I crash a lot.

There are games similar to the cooking minigame and video guy is forever showing us ads for a color block/ color blast game that looks very like the minigame we get here.

I do think it probably would be tricky to keep the mini games permanently available as part of this game rather than stand alone games. I also think it would ultimately take away from the fun of doing them only once or twice a year.

Also, part of the fun is in the rewards, so they risk getting a bit dull without those.

There are a few I would be happy to never see again - fishing, need for seed, underwater mining, and anything that involves ramps growing from peak to peak.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 02-23-2020 at 03:38 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I don’t like the in game events I would rather they were elsewhere and cheaper to play. They are a rip off on a good day
    Unfortunately they are there to slow the main game cos it’s running out of steam so unlikely they would be moved

Quote Originally Posted by Felinefeline1 View Post
    I don’t like the in game events I would rather they were elsewhere and cheaper to play. They are a rip off on a good day
    Unfortunately they are there to slow the main game cos it’s running out of steam so unlikely they would be moved
    I like them. (Not all of them, some I loathe). They give us something to do between races, plus a good source of decor & TC.

Quote Originally Posted by Felinefeline1 View Post
    Humm, I guess you can still playing the game without doing nothing in events, you can still also win the TOWN CASH in game by helping or playing events so I don't see the rip off part because I'm not pushed to do it " I even didn't win big places in the two last events, but still I like them " not working my town money or real money money on them at all " .
    Thanks for sharing your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    I like them. (Not all of them, some I loathe). They give us something to do between races, plus a good source of decor & TC.
    I like them " even the events I don't like I start to like it before it done
    But yeah I got some cool decore from need for seed event it was fun for me, so yeah, do it if you feel it

O evento de Páscoa poderia repetir como daquela vez de pintar os ovos!!