Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exciting Events challenges

Quote Originally Posted by Harmman420 View Post
    What if they have those events outside township but connected with it just like facebook, create the most liked events to be a new playrix game and connect it with township?
    Many found that their game Wildscapes is something like that - a game with and within a zoo

If they do it outside, it doesn't get easier IMO: for example, I like the cooking games. If Playrix did one of those, it would be just another cooking game, and OTOH, they would have to be VERY good from the get-go, to attract players.
    And it wouldn't be an incentive here in this game anymore.

Plus the fact, that many, myself included, don't do FB.

I'm not really contradicting, just adding a few thoughts, why it might not have happened yet, and that their absence doesn't mean Playrix didn't/doesn't think about it
    (just as usual, they don't talk with us about their plans *G* )

Thanks to everyone who posted there opinion, thanks dreadnought!
    Waiting for more replays on my thread dread boo!

Jokin'hokin' , buy buy

Snowboarding. I love that one even though I crash a lot.

There are games similar to the cooking minigame and video guy is forever showing us ads for a color block/ color blast game that looks very like the minigame we get here.

I do think it probably would be tricky to keep the mini games permanently available as part of this game rather than stand alone games. I also think it would ultimately take away from the fun of doing them only once or twice a year.

Also, part of the fun is in the rewards, so they risk getting a bit dull without those.

There are a few I would be happy to never see again - fishing, need for seed, underwater mining, and anything that involves ramps growing from peak to peak.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 02-23-2020 at 03:38 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I don’t like the in game events I would rather they were elsewhere and cheaper to play. They are a rip off on a good day
    Unfortunately they are there to slow the main game cos it’s running out of steam so unlikely they would be moved

Quote Originally Posted by Felinefeline1 View Post
    I don’t like the in game events I would rather they were elsewhere and cheaper to play. They are a rip off on a good day
    Unfortunately they are there to slow the main game cos it’s running out of steam so unlikely they would be moved
    I like them. (Not all of them, some I loathe). They give us something to do between races, plus a good source of decor & TC.

Quote Originally Posted by Felinefeline1 View Post
    Humm, I guess you can still playing the game without doing nothing in events, you can still also win the TOWN CASH in game by helping or playing events so I don't see the rip off part because I'm not pushed to do it " I even didn't win big places in the two last events, but still I like them " not working my town money or real money money on them at all " .
    Thanks for sharing your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    I like them. (Not all of them, some I loathe). They give us something to do between races, plus a good source of decor & TC.
    I like them " even the events I don't like I start to like it before it done
    But yeah I got some cool decore from need for seed event it was fun for me, so yeah, do it if you feel it

O evento de Páscoa poderia repetir como daquela vez de pintar os ovos!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmman420 View Post
    Some events in game are so exiting & smart, I just wish they have such separate game of the events, need for seeds for example which is event that still going in-game!

Would you like to see some events in separet game or in-game? Like if they developed a section of challenges beside game, if someone winned this in high score, or if someone was great in the past events of fast food, what yalls think?
    I know playrix company so creative & most events are so enjoyable to challenge in, but it will be so cool to have some events in separet game or in game!

I keep searching the upcoming events in hopes of finding the Need for Seed event listed. It seems like it has been a long time since it made the cut. This game is one of my favorites. Judging from this thread, you either love or hate it (which can probably be said for every event).

I love the idea of games being available ‘on the side” (both in game and otherwise). This one, to me, not only entertains when I’m in a competitive mood but also passes the time when I just need some mindless activity. When I mess up nobody gets hurt.

Township is the best game out there! I wasn’t a game player before Township, but it has had me hooked for years. Making events permanently available could only make it better IMHO. Maybe you could have an option to pick one as your permanent choice and the others would cycle in and out like they do now. If I had a magic wand there would also be an app for the iOS & Android operating systems so I could have Need for Seed and a couple of the other Playrix goodies as a stand-alone on all of my devices at any time. Just a thought.

Tymzup