Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exciting Events challenges

Exciting Events challenges

Some events in game are so exiting & smart, I just wish they have such separate game of the events, need for seeds for example which is event that still going in-game!

Would you like to see some events in separet game or in-game? Like if they developed a section of challenges beside game, if someone winned this in high score, or if someone was great in the past events of fast food, what yalls think?
    I know playrix company so creative & most events are so enjoyable to challenge in, but it will be so cool to have some events in separet game or in game!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmman420 View Post
    Would you like to see some events in separet game or in-game? ...
    One of them is on the Frequently Suggested-Ideas-list, look under Creativity

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post78182

I like the cooking games, too, but the current Need for Seeds NOT at all, but only because of that terribly boring and time-consuming procedure (by Playrix) to add more and bigger lanes to cross, if you play in a row/for a while.
    Not sure yet how long exactly I have to wait, until it resets to the amount of 3 x 1 of the start, certainly several hours.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

I like the cooking games, too, but the current Need for Seeds NOT at all, but only because of that terribly boring and time-consuming procedure (by Playrix) to add more and bigger lanes to cross, if you play in a row/for a while.
    Not sure yet how long exactly I have to wait, until it resets to the amount of 3 x 1 of the start, certainly several hours.
    Different folks,different strokes/chacun son goût : I am enjoying need for seeds better this time. Not any better at it, but liking it more.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Different folks,different strokes/chacun son goût : I am enjoying need for seeds better this time. Not any better at it, but liking it more.
    lol, unbenommen I just had to contradict the OP a bit, when s/he mentioned the excitement about this one but right, we should all go (again) to the main thread about the game for our opinions (wait, till dread sees us here!)

(wait, till dread sees us here!)
    👀
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I think the opening post Harmman's idea to have the Side-Events permanently available in a Mini-Games button is a cool idea, but it would take up a lot of data-space.

True DD. (off to Google "unbenommen")
    LOL dread

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    👀

I think the opening post Harmman's idea to have the Side-Events permanently available in a Mini-Games button is a cool idea, but it would take up a lot of data-space.
    that, plus everything available all the time can become boring (I'm talking of minigames, yes). And the amount of minigames that can be integrated - new, for an "event" then - is certainly limited.

(off to Google "unbenommen")
    it's a container ~ "acknowledged/conceded + you remain free to do/think that (notwithstanding my differing opinion)" approximately :-D
    Last edited by dreadnought; 02-20-2020 at 09:21 AM.

What if they have those events outside township but connected with it just like facebook, create the most liked events to be a new playrix game and connect it with township?
    Last edited by Harmman420; 02-20-2020 at 12:57 PM.

True DD. (off to Google "unbenommen")
    LOL dread
    Yes it will take a lot of data space, if it was in game, but it will be also exiting to have those most liked events to be a new playrix game!

Last edited by dreadnought; Today at 10:21 AM.

ROFL, dread, perfect! thanks!