Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grayed out tasks

Grayed out tasks

Hi, can someone please tell me what the gray regatta task box is? I've never seen this before.. Thanks =)
    20200218_022639.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

There seems to be a glitch of some sort, the devs are aware and already on it, and it will hopefully be fixed soon.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Regatta task Failed in error during glitch

I was in the middle of a zoo task when the greyed-out task glitch happened and my zoo task disappeared as if I failed it. Please note it was not dumped. I hope the devs are aware that this is more than a glitch and has race implications.
    Last edited by Raindrop1936; 02-18-2020 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Clarification and spelling correction

Same thing happened in my coop this morning too.
    Several coop members created a ticket, so let's hope it will be fixed ASAP

It’s always the seasonal tasks where it happens ...

The issue was fixed, all tasks should be available now.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

Please let the devs know that the issue isn’t fixed as my zoo task is still greyed out (as if it was failed). The task needs to be reinstated as well.

This glitch is not yet resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Raindrop1936 View Post
    Please let the devs know that the issue isn’t fixed as my zoo task is still greyed out (as if it was failed). The task needs to be reinstated as well.

This glitch is not yet resolved.
    This issue was regarding to the grayed out tasks on the board, that can't be taken/dumped. If you had a zoo task underway, and something happened and it's marked as failed, that's a different problem. You should report it directly from your game, so the support team can see your game's data and figure out what went wrong.
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The issue was fixed, all tasks should be available now.
    Yes, all better now, thanks dread =)

Not fixed on my end In my coop there’s a task Grayed out task does not say what the task is just Grayed out coop name is “got to regatta” please fix