Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What makes you choose your current co-op?

  1. #1

    What makes you choose your current co-op?

    Hi there, some have there own co-op, but if you are member in a co-op what makes you choose it or know it the correct one?
    For me I like active co-op specially when the leader of it do help other members & if they have other co-leaders to control and help, I also like the co-op that I find them chatting from time to time, racing in regatta because I love this part, and have a worldwide members.

    I've been in inactive co-op for time but they do help sometimes, it does not have a co leader or elder, I stayed for 3 months but in december I changed.
    So what about yalls, what make a co-op a good choice for you
    do you care about regatta, about helping each other?

    do you like to be in co-op that chat or not chat in game? If you are owner of co-op what you like to see ? Active, helpers, racers, or all above?

  2. #2
    I think the key is looking for a coop that plays the way you do in terms of time commitment, helping, chatting, regatta goals, etc. Otherwise, resentment builds.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

  3. #3
    Moi j'aime les co-op qui aident sinon je ne vois pas l'intérêt

  4. #4
    What a great question Harmann420!

    A few of us just started a new co-op (E-Lemon-Nators) when the old one lost nearly total interest in the regatta competitions. We wanted to continue being active and compete.

    Our old Co-op had one leader and no co-leaders or elders - that was a problem because the leader just stopped playing without any warning. We had to jump ship!

    So now we're trying to attract other members, and as many invitations as we've put out, we have gotten only 2 people to accept so far. There are only 8 of us, with 7 being very active.

    Our team loves helping out its team members, friends and strangers too, regardless of whether there's a regatta going on or not. For most of us, the player stats will show that. So, as we look for new members to invite, we take a look at their stats before considering them.

    As far as chatting, we do enjoy game-related chat, learning together how to be better players. We let our members know how grateful we are for their help and participation. And we always throw some humor in.

    I guess I've said more about what a Co-op looks for in its members than what attracts people to Co-ops! I (obviously) think we have an ideal Co-op but just not enough members -- so far. We are working together on a more "exciting" description of our Co-op with the hope that will help lure other good players.

    What would you suggest we do to attract more players to join us? What are you looking for in Co-op?

    Looking forward to hearing back from you.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by UstaBe View Post
    ...What would you suggest we do to attract more players to join us? ...
    Look in the thread "Player ads" here, what ppl are looking for, and
    look in the Coop ads, what other Coops are offering - both here in this subforum -
    then post there (instead of here *g*),
    a good description goes a long way, and
    so I would also suggest to do a good one ingame, below the name.

    Many Coops have also formed a group outside the Coop, like on FB/messenger, Line, a free separate forum,
    to discuss things better than in Chat, to have the rules and agreements handy, etc.

  6. #6
    I think Harmman420 is asking valid questions.
    I used to be in a co op where only a few of us raced really hard every week and the leader wouldn’t promote us beyond elder, it caused ill feeling and so a small group of us broke away and formed my present co op. We started out with seven, but due to real life issues taking some away from Township or some members preferring to be in a bigger group, we’re now just three, but we’re happy for now. We talk all the time and help each other out every day....that’s important! We race hard but if one of us needs a break there’s always at least one of us to make sure we stay in gold league. Also we are all around the same level, which makes it easier to help each other.
    We’re still happy to accept new members....however I think at around level 140 most people have found the co op they are happy in. It is easier I think in a larger co op as you don’t have to race quite so hard!
    Thanks for asking about what we like and why we chose our co op Harmman420!
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:141
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by UstaBe View Post
    What a great question Harmann420!

    A few of us just started a new co-op (E-Lemon-Nators) when the old one lost nearly total interest in the regatta competitions. We wanted to continue being active and compete.

    Our old Co-op had one leader and no co-leaders or elders - that was a problem because the leader just stopped playing without any warning. We had to jump ship!

    So now we're trying to attract other members, and as many invitations as we've put out, we have gotten only 2 people to accept so far. There are only 8 of us, with 7 being very active.

    Our team loves helping out its team members, friends and strangers too, regardless of whether there's a regatta going on or not. For most of us, the player stats will show that. So, as we look for new members to invite, we take a look at their stats before considering them.

    As far as chatting, we do enjoy game-related chat, learning together how to be better players. We let our members know how grateful we are for their help and participation. And we always throw some humor in.

    I guess I've said more about what a Co-op looks for in its members than what attracts people to Co-ops! I (obviously) think we have an ideal Co-op but just not enough members -- so far. We are working together on a more "exciting" description of our Co-op with the hope that will help lure other good players.

    What would you suggest we do to attract more players to join us? What are you looking for in Co-op?

    Looking forward to hearing back from you.
    Helping members, submet your co-op here in forums and gave some info, set different active co leaders from your members after you see them active helpers & do race, this will make your co-op better
    But for me I don't want to have my own co-op I'm currently a co leader so I won't quit.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Look in the thread "Player ads" here, what ppl are looking for, and
    look in the Coop ads, what other Coops are offering - both here in this subforum -
    then post there (instead of here *g*),
    a good description goes a long way, and
    so I would also suggest to do a good one ingame, below the name.

    Many Coops have also formed a group outside the Coop, like on FB/messenger, Line, a free separate forum,
    to discuss things better than in Chat, to have the rules and agreements handy, etc.
    Yes, you say it all, thanks

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    I think Harmman420 is asking valid questions.
    I used to be in a co op where only a few of us raced really hard every week and the leader wouldn’t promote us beyond elder, it caused ill feeling and so a small group of us broke away and formed my present co op. We started out with seven, but due to real life issues taking some away from Township or some members preferring to be in a bigger group, we’re now just three, but we’re happy for now. We talk all the time and help each other out every day....that’s important! We race hard but if one of us needs a break there’s always at least one of us to make sure we stay in gold league. Also we are all around the same level, which makes it easier to help each other.
    We’re still happy to accept new members....however I think at around level 140 most people have found the co op they are happy in. It is easier I think in a larger co op as you don’t have to race quite so hard!
    Thanks for asking about what we like and why we chose our co op Harmman420!

    Your welcome, and thanks for sharing your thoughts I appreciate it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •