Thread: T Dollars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

T Dollars

I didn't realize there were so many differences and glitches in PC. Spent $60 buying T dollars and have 505 left. I'm level 42 on mobile and just want to stay there. I am trying to find out if I can move the dollars I bought over (the remaining I have left of 505) to my mobile game. I've messaged support with screenshots of proof of purchase. Proof of pc game and proof of mobile game. I deleted Township off my windows 10 laptop too. Both games are connected to my Facebook. Is it even possible to move the purchased town dollars I have left 505 (almost $20 worth) over since I paid for them?

Edit: Love the game but we won't spend money anymore. Message them through mobile game 5 days ago...no answer. Email them...get email stating they don't monitor it and to fill out form link. Fill out form to get email saying to message through app. Omg. I'm done.
    Last edited by Christinah75; 02-20-2020 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Spelling

Assuming you have two different towns, you will not be able to transfer them yourself. Hopefully CS will help you.

I hope so too. Getting them to respond to messages is hard. I've kinda stuck with [another game] for most purchases because they make it easy to contact them and help very fast. I love township, but I'll never spend any more money because of the lack of customer service I've seen.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 02-18-2020 at 04:32 AM.