Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Helicopter Ads for dollars, where is he?

Helicopter Ads for dollars, where is he?

Is anyone else experiencing the loss of the helicopter ads that you received $ for.

Everyone in our co-op has all lost that function, He no longer appears.

Just wondering if their is something that we can do to get him back?

We all use Windows 10, last time we saw a ad was before Christmas, so been 2 months.

Yeah same here... Haven't seen him for a few months,

the same situation in our co-op and the win 10 pc users' can't connect to facebook or send message to team to open issue problem. hope the an upgrade can fix this problems.

The guy is very random and comes and goes.
    However I’ve never heard of a whole coop losing him.
    Many players have said they lose him after making a purchase of tcash, but again not the whole coop.
    I would send a report to CS and tell the others to do the same.
    Tip: Only send one report each..it seems that sending more serves to be ignored.

DiegoCity I had this Problem This is what I did to Solve it....Uninstall Township with a Program Called CCleaner Available for Free.. Google it as I don't think I am allowed to give a link here. Once you Uninstall it Clean Registry with CCleaner also Once done reboot your PC and Go to Microsoft Store Re-Install Township Enter your Facebook Account Name and Password when asked and your Problem should Be Solved.

Paddy,

Thank you for responding but we both have tried that, and to no avail, in the past I used to do that all the time, and it worked but this time no, wondering if it is a setting in google or internet explorer?

MJ It worked for me a Couple of Months ago. I use Firefox for starters.. You don't have to google unless you are trying to get the Link to CCleaner. Once you have Uninstalled Township Cleaned your system with CCleaner and Cleaned your Registry. In the bottom Left hand of your screen in the Search Bar Type in Township and it will take you to Microsoft Store Install it from there. It may take a few minutes depending on your System. And your Connection
    It Works for Me.

Quote Originally Posted by paddy DBarn View Post
    DiegoCity I had this Problem This is what I did to Solve it....Uninstall Township with a Program Called CCleaner Available for Free.. Google it as I don't think I am allowed to give a link here. Once you Uninstall it Clean Registry with CCleaner also Once done reboot your PC and Go to Microsoft Store Re-Install Township Enter your Facebook Account Name and Password when asked and your Problem should Be Solved.
    thank you paddy , but another problem is that i cannot enter in my facebook account with township game till the valentine update, us in pc mode don't' have this update....so if i clean the registry and not able to pass facebook saved games make more trouble....

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoCity View Post
    thank you paddy , but another problem is that i cannot enter in my facebook account with township game till the valentine update, us in pc mode don't' have this update....so if i clean the registry and not able to pass facebook saved games make more trouble....
    paddy i have i have unistall the game like your informations e now all works fine thank you so much.!!!! so now facebook is fine and also i can contact support.

The same thing happened to us, our whole co-op lost the vid guy just before Christmas and haven't seen him since.