Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Non Hopping Interseasonal Co-op Guidelines

We are a small co-op and prefer to work on chests individually. This is a new member who doesn't know our rules for the Interseasonal Regatta. Some players prepare for tasks in advance, if another player picks up a task in their chest they are stuck with surplus supplies. We post "help needed", on the bulletin board, when we need help.

Quote Originally Posted by CozeeMarie View Post
    We are a small co-op and prefer to work on chests individually. This is a new member who doesn't know our rules for the Interseasonal Regatta. Some players prepare for tasks in advance, if another player picks up a task in their chest they are stuck with surplus supplies. We post "help needed", on the bulletin board, when we need help.
    If those are your rules then I guess it's up to you to make those rules known to your new player. However, (in my opinion only) those are quite strange rules. For example, if you have three members, and you all want to achieve your personal goals, and you work on chests individually, to finish 9 chests you would have to do 27 tasks each. But if 3 teammates do one task each in 9 different chests you would only have to do those 9 tasks. I realise all co-ops are different and your rules are your rules. Hope you manage to work things out.

Leaders group

If you want a group for leaders to discuss things within your coop why not set up a Facebook group. Worked for us when we had a larger group.

So to address the "stuck with surplus supplies" issues. There is no such thing. I prepped my factories from Drink and up with the known 135 tasks. I did one of the tasks that I prepped for. I am now finished with the regatta. I do think I have the "puppets" left over from the doll factory. Everything else was used/given away during the Regatta.

We generally have 6 members doing the IS tasks. Yes we do have some people do 2 tasks in one box. Most of the time that is because we try to set up some of the members are lower levels with an easy chest towards the end. We get all 9 gold or precious chests. For us to do that individually at 6*27 tasks trying to get 6*9 golden or precious boxes? The thought of it boggles my mind right now.

Really mind... boggled... did I make any sense?
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together