Thread: Township on PC / Windows 10 -- Game Disappeared, How Do I Reinstall?

Township on PC / Windows 10 -- Game Disappeared, How Do I Reinstall?

Last night, my Township game stopped working. I play on a PC / Windows 10 and I've been playing daily since September 2018. This has never happened before. I closed it out, rebooted, and when I opened the program, I see the "Playrix" opening screen -- and then it goes dark.

I have now uninstalled it and I'm trying to reinstall it via the Microsoft Store but for some reason, that is not working either. It says I own the game and gives me an option to reinstall on my device but when I do, I get a message that says it's "attempting to install on my device" but nothing happens. I have tried this multiple times and also rebooted my computer a few times. It is linked to my Facebook account.

I would appreciate any help in finding a way to reinstall the game. It did seem like a system issue since the game went black before I uninstalled it.

Thank you.

Stacey,

If you have CCleaner after you uninstall you should run it. That way you get a clean install.

My wife and I both had issues recently and this fixed it for us.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) : WMZ83A, Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589 Co-op : Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Mobile: Toad Lick (Gary) 8KQNJ9 Heartland (Alana) NXQ7FV Co-op: Stronger Together #SRW9PH