Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inter seasonal task impossible for Coop to do

Inter seasonal task impossible for Coop to do

Just got a precious chest having a task that needs 12 ukuleles produced.
    No one in Coop has the population to build music factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow-WaldoMag View Post
    That sounds like it needs report to Customer Service in game via settings cogwheel top left with a screenshot.

As that takes a long time you may be better served dumping the chest.

Have you had any high-level visitors recently?

Is anyone at a high enough level to build the music factory? If they are then unfortunately I don't think it matters whether they have the population or not, you can still get tasks associated with that factory.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Is anyone at a high enough level to build the music factory? If they are then unfortunately I don't think it matters whether they have the population or not, you can still get tasks associated with that factory.
    Yes, I am level 95 with a population of 10,895. So no where near being able to build it.

And, right now I am doing the task to eliminate chest, since we have no leader (leaderless Coop with no one else assigned anything)

All other tasks, are for iron or less that I would do right now any how.
    I have gotten nine chests ever since I started. Looks like I am heading towards a few chests this time around.
    Except for the first two times, all chests were better than iron.
    Last edited by Willow-WaldoMag; 02-15-2020 at 05:31 PM.

And, right now I am doing the task to eliminate chest, since we have no leader (leaderless Coop with no one else assigned anything)
    Do you mean that nobody is able to dump the chest? That must be so frustrating How do you manage in the normal regattas? It might be worth considering taking the active members and forming a new co-op. The downside is that you would have to start in wooden league and work your way up, but it would certainly give you more opportunities to progress, both in the seasonal and interseasonal regattas.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Do you mean that nobody is able to dump the chest? That must be so frustrating How do you manage in the normal regattas? It might be worth considering taking the active members and forming a new co-op. The downside is that you would have to start in wooden league and work your way up, but it would certainly give you more opportunities to progress, both in the seasonal and interseasonal regattas.
    Ya no one can dump task. Have been thinking for a while of forming a new Coop. Not sure how I will be able to move everybody. But am trying to communicate with translator.

Ya no one can dump task. Have been thinking for a while of forming a new Coop. Not sure how I will be able to move everybody. But am trying to communicate with translator.
    I certainly think you would have more fun, and get more satisfaction, if you could dump tasks from your board. It's a very different way of racing than just having to do tasks which are there already.

There are a couple of ways to change co-ops - the first one is to make sure that each of the co-op members is friends with some of the others (difficult to do if you all speak different languages), or, if you're planning on being leader, you could become friends with everyone you would like to join you. When you create your new co-op simply invite the others to the new team.

Maybe a simpler way to organise it would be to tell the others in chat what the new co-op will be called. To do that it would have to be a fairly unique name because when you do a search of co-ops I think only 20 show up (might be wrong about the number). So for example, if you call your co-op the name of a country there will probably be lots of others with the same name, so yours maybe won't appear in a search, but if you were to call it Willow-WaldoMag I doubt that there are many others . Alternatively you could leave, create your co-op and invite one person who is on your friends list, and that person could look at the details of the new co-op before leaving and post them in chat for the others. (There is a small time penalty for people who leave a team before they can join another unless they have an invitation, so make sure you give people plenty of time, taking into account different time zones)

Finally, my advice would be to decide on co-op rules before you leave - whether it's going to be relaxed, competitive, if reservations are allowed, who to make co-leaders/elders etc - and post these in chat. That way people can decide for themselves whether they want to join, and you could possibly avoid some problems later.

Good luck

Chat in dialogue to agree a new leader, for a new co-op sounds best,. For the moment requesting help inter co-op via Raja the dealer will help a little.

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    Chat in dialogue to agree a new leader, for a new co-op sounds best,. For the moment requesting help inter co-op via Raja the dealer will help a little.
    You've confused me hbv
    How do we use Raja to communicate???

Hi JayS, sorry...when I've got stuck that way before..sometimes I could, or another co-op member could, buy the items from Raja.