Thread: Make plane upgradeable and allow notifications for new messages in inbox

Make plane upgradeable and allow notifications for new messages in inbox

Allow planes to be upgraded in the academy of industry. Same process as upgrading the trains and ships.

Also updating the game to where when you receive a new message in the inbox the game sends you a notification.

Oui c'est vrai qu'on devrait pouvoir améliorer l'avion.

I’m sure being able to upgrade the aeroplane has been asked for before, but ‘yes’ it would be good to reduce the waiting time by half like the trains and ships. I’ve no idea why this hasn’t been implemented, but I guess they have their reasons!
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:145
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    ...like the trains and ships. I’ve no idea why this hasn’t been implemented, but I guess they have their reasons!
    I think so, too For one, the trains and ships bring you something, and something you need - the plane just wants things from you.
    And the plane's difference is also that you can prepare for it. Either the time for it should not be reduced for some strategy reasons (cos, for example, the plane arrival after a longer time interval brings you back to playing / ingame, in case you dared to leave the game for a bit -- they sure have some staggered plan re. the times of / for everything!), or it's the simple reason of making us pay to get it back.
    and there are probably more reasons, cos yes, I have seen it asked for here before also