Need for Seeds Event Decor

The second Need for Seeds event is already underway, what do you think of the decor? Have you thought of a way to incorporate it in your towns?

IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Nice to see a lady driver on this vehicle of Rock and Roll
    We have plenty of car related CB's to combine with but I can imagine it also fits near our beaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Nice to see a lady driver on this vehicle of Rock and Roll ...

I was wondering anyway about this deco, a hopping car... ok, rock'n'rollin', but anyway - is there a connection to anything..? TV film or book or so?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I was wondering anyway about this deco, a hopping car... ok, rock'n'rollin', but anyway - is there a connection to anything..? TV film or book or so?
    I don't know if this video explains it all but if it is not clear enough please check the dancing hydraulic one next to it.
    Just grab the popcorn and amaze yourself
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 02-14-2020 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Lolz DD in America it’s called a low rider which in and of it self makes up a whole culture of classic car enthusiasts that then make modifications to many things such as the hydraulics, sound system, and so on. It was made popular in what I would guess to be the 70’s. (Though I definitely wasn’t alive at that time so idk) It’s also been featured in many pop references such as movies (think fast and furious), music videos, and more! Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I don't know if this video explains it all but if it is not clear enough please check the dancing hydraulic one next to it. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Lolz DD in America it’s called a low rider which in and of it self makes up a whole culture of classic car enthusiasts that then make modifications to many things such as the hydraulics, sound system, and so on.... Hope that helps.
    Yes, it does, Virginia; it's the perfect intro to the video that Ruud provided - I admit I wouldn't have understood either of it alone, cos it's totally foreign to me. But now, that explains even the name of the deco, Lowriders. Many thanks, Virginia

and Thank you, Ruud! again a very good research result the video had some amazing things to show, and was also a great visualisation of what Virginia explained.