Thread: Paying less t cash

Can we pay for small amount of T CASH?

Hi there, I just wonder if it's possible to pay like 15 t cash because I have to complete something and all what I need is 15 t cash, while the game requires me to have like 50 t cash!
    I mean, why game don't allow us to pay even less than 50 like 10 or 15 town cash? Is it possible soon?
    Last edited by Harmman420; 03-01-2020 at 07:49 AM.

As in an effort to bring down the time by the amount of T$ you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Nour View Post
    As in an effort to bring down the time by the amount of T$ you have?
    I didn't understand what you mean ???
    I already have a town cash I don't spend, what's your opinion on my question?
    Someone wants only 10 t cash for something, while game limits on t cash is having 50 that what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmman420 View Post
    I didn't understand what you mean ������???
    I already have a town cash I don't spend, what's your opinion on my question?
    Someone wants only 10 t cash for something, while game limits on t cash is having 50 that what I'm talking about.
    Apologies, I know English is not your first language, and I also know how difficult it can be to say what we mean clearly in a foreign language. Your OP and reply to Mary's request for clarification are both really hard to understand. Again, sorry, I know it's hard and am grateful that you're making the effort. We need a bit more detail to know what you're idea is
    Are you saying that the cost of speeding something (construction/production) should change according to how much TC a player has?
    Are you asking how the cost of speeding products is set?

As far as I know there is no limit on how much TC we can have.
    Are you asking to buy TC in smaller amounts?

I know the forum rules say to post in English, but it sometimes helps to add a sentence or two in your own language that we can Google translate .

Just to add to the confusion, what i understand from the original post:

OP wishes we can partially pay for speeding up an item. For example, if the cost of speeding up an item/building/etc. from 1h costs 10 tcash, and i only have 5 tcash, i should be able to pay 5 tcash to bring the production to 30min.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Harmman420 View Post
    Hi there, I just wonder if it's possible to pay like 15 t cash because I have to complete something and all what I need is 15 t cash, while the game requires me to have like 60 t cash!
    I mean, why game don't allow us to pay even less than 50 like 10 or 15 town cash? Is it possible soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post

OP wishes we can partially pay for speeding up an item. For example, if the cost of speeding up an item/building/etc. from 1h costs 10 tcash, and i only have 5 tcash, i should be able to pay 5 tcash to bring the production to 30min.
    Ooh, that is an interesting idea.
    I think it would probably need several small green buttons rather than one big button though, so those of us with small screens and poor eyesight would struggle to hit the correct button,

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Apologies, I know English is not your first language, and I also know how difficult it can be to say what we mean clearly in a foreign language. Your OP and reply to Mary's request for clarification are both really hard to understand. Again, sorry, I know it's hard and am grateful that you're making the effort. We need a bit more detail to know what you're idea is
    Are you saying that the cost of speeding something (construction/production) should change according to how much TC a player has?
    Are you asking how the cost of speeding products is set?

As far as I know there is no limit on how much TC we can have.
    Are you asking to buy TC in smaller amounts?

I know the forum rules say to post in English, but it sometimes helps to add a sentence or two in your own language that we can Google translate .
    I'm from bahrain, so english isn't my first language but we learn it early in school, I understand it and won't write with my language because Google translate do have mistakes " in what I mean" even if I'm saying one word it may have multi meanings, I'm just not so good in grammer, I understand what she saying but I didn't know if she agrees or no.
    Last edited by Harmman420; 02-20-2020 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post

Yes, if we need just small amount of town cash, it happened to me I wanted only 5 or 10 not 50 in time to finish something was taking more time such as event or regatta race.
    Last edited by Harmman420; 02-21-2020 at 05:41 AM.