Thread: Regatta challenge

Regatta challenge

I am noticing that the plane challenges show a 4 day timeline, but they end on the 3rd day. Anyone else seeing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry Finkle View Post
    I am noticing that the plane challenges show a 4 day timeline, but they end on the 3rd day. Anyone else seeing this?
    It's possible that someone working on a different task in the same chest failed, so the entire chest will be marked as failed, even if the other tasks had more time to be completed.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Interseasonal regatta time deadlines regularly go wonky... sometimes even inexplicably & mysteriously adding time when you thought you’d run out & failed the task. In my co-op my coleader was unable to login and her time was down to minutes on her task. Then suddenly, after it had run out, it was back to showing the full time she’d had when she started the task, but she kept the progress she’d made to that point, too. we decided to just thank the Township deities, and be happy. Other odd time warps have happened, with loss of time too.

We’ve decided there must be a tear in the space-time continuum over some towns... or maybe a wormhole, ot black hole, or some such.