Thread: New layouts

New layouts

I was pleasantly surprised to see the different layout of the regatta chests and market boxes, definitely makes it easier to browse boxes and get back to Raja without having to scroll for an hour!
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Having fun building my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Ok maybe I'm crazy, now they're back to how they were again, did anyone else have this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    ... did anyone else have this happen?
    not here. (You're not playing on different devices, with different displays, by chance?)
    Next time take a screenshot immediately

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    not here. (You're not playing on different devices, with different displays, by chance?)
    Next time take a screenshot immediately
    Wish I had taken screenshots, didn't expect it to disappear so quickly! The factory products were different too, didn't have to scroll through anymore on the ones with more than 6 or 7 items (can't remember which) it was smaller so you could see them all... I only play on my android phone so no different displays, maybe I got a sneak peek by accident at the new update? =)

Wish I had taken screenshots, didn't expect it to disappear so quickly! ...
    That's where we get our experience to do things
    Sounds interesting! and almost like something we wished for? well, we'll see (soon, hopefully)

Wish I had taken screenshots, didn't expect it to disappear so quickly! The factory products were different too, didn't have to scroll through anymore on the ones with more than 6 or 7 items (can't remember which) it was smaller so you could see them all... I only play on my android phone so no different displays, maybe I got a sneak peek by accident at the new update? =)
    If it was a sneak preview, smaller to see everything without scrolling wouldn't be an improvement for me...even at current size I struggle to tell the difference between strawberry/rose, plum/grape jams...need eyesight upgrade at academy of industry

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    ...need eyesight upgrade at academy of industry
    lol! now, that's an idea!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol! now, that's an idea!
    Indeed!
    I’d be maxing that one out in a hurry. I already play on an iPad Pro 12.9”— and I still have to zoom in.