Thread: Valentine's Day trouble (or bug)

Valentine's Day trouble (or bug)

Good Day!

Would very much appreciate help.
    I have following problem.

PLaying township on Iphone 6. IOS platfrom
    Now is Valentine's Day event. And i was playing for 1 year this game for a sole purpose of accumulating Township cash, and buy all presents from this event and present them to my fiancee. But! After gifting one present to my fiance, who is of course in my friend list. I cant send her presents anymore. She disappeared from Valentine recipients list. And i even deleted all friends, except her. and she is still not in recipients list. and the message was as follows: "You've sent the maximum number of gifts to all possible recipients" What is the reason? How to fix it? I would like to send more than 1 present to 1 player. Please advice! Awaiting eagerly. The thing is i have sent at last Valentines Day event (2019) around 8-10 presents. Does it count like for both events? If so it is awkward.

In my game I can still send a Valentine to the two people I’ve already sent a gift, you may need to contact the in game support in settings and explain what you have done and what you want to do.
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:141
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

I was trying to connect. but there always bot answering. i cant chat live, even after picking option: "no, i need to talk to someone" still bot was answering. and when i tried to mail their support, they sent me off to ingame support.....

Quote Originally Posted by Majin_Buu View Post
    I was trying to connect. but there always bot answering. i cant chat live, even after picking option: "no, i need to talk to someone" still bot was answering. and when i tried to mail their support, they sent me off to ingame support.....
    There is no Live chat available. You must reply to their automated first reply - as they say in the last paragraph of that mail! - to keep your ticket open.
    Report from ingame (cog, Help and support, one fitting article => "no, not helpful", then the form you probably know already).
    Describe what you have done - as above, and attach screenshot of that strange error msg.*
    When you get to the part "need to talk to someone", paste your text into it again.
    When it then says "we got your post, will come back to you; look further and if you found a solution, reply to this" - then don't reply. Wait.
    At some point, later, they will reply. Ingame, look for the exclamation mark on that mail or cog symbol top left.

~ what I put in Playrix' mouth as quotes, is not totally literally their wording, just a summary! so you recognize where you are in the procedure ~

* That error msg is strange, cos we've never heard of a limitation. What I can think of is, just as idea from your description:
    I have read that not all the many FB friends we have, show up all the time. Just always a sub-group, so to speak, I think 300.
    If so, and your friend vanished "today", she would be back sometime - no, I don't know how fast.
    When you then deleted all other friends, it was still not her turn to re-appear, and that maximum-sent-msg just relates to a friends amount of (seemingly) zero - to which you cannot send any more gifts, naturally. The msg would be then just worded unfortunately.
    But this is just a guess! Ask Playrix, with a step-by-step report -
    - and good luck I find your plan for your fiancée a very nice one!
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-12-2020 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    There is no Live chat available. You must reply to their automated first reply - as they say in the last paragraph of that mail! - to keep your ticket open.
    Report from ingame (cog, Help and support, one fitting article => "no, not helpful", then the form you probably know already).
    Describe what you have done - as above, and attach screenshot of that strange error msg.*
    When you get to the part "need to talk to someone", paste your text into it again.
    When it then says "we got your post, will come back to you; look further and if you found a solution, reply to this" - then don't reply. Wait.
    At some point, later, they will reply. Ingame, look for the exclamation mark on that mail or cog symbol top left.

~ what I put in Playrix' mouth as quotes, is not totally literally their wording, just a summary! so you recognize where you are in the procedure ~

* That error msg is strange, cos we've never heard of a limitation. What I can think of is, just as idea from your description:
    I have read that not all the many FB friends we have, show up all the time. Just always a sub-group, so to speak, I think 300.
    If so, and your friend vanished "today", she would be back sometime - no, I don't know how fast.
    When you then deleted all other friends, it was still not her turn to re-appear, and that maximum-sent-msg just relates to a friends amount of (seemingly) zero - to which you cannot send any more gifts, naturally. The msg would be then just worded unfortunately.
    But this is just a guess! Ask Playrix, with a step-by-step report -
    - and good luck I find your plan for your fiancée a very nice one!
    Will try and see what happens.
    Yep, anyway regarding the plan, i am trading with other member the gifts, i sent them, and they send to my fiancee, so we are figuring it out

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Majin_Buu View Post
    Will try and see what happens.
    Yep, anyway regarding the plan, i am trading with other member the gifts, i sent them, and they send to my fiancee, so we are figuring it out

Thank you very much!
    you are welcome Just go step by step and READ also what they write.

and yes, I saw your msgs and was wondering anyway, why you should not be able to send yourself.

(either you simply would have to wait for her to come back, or you have indeed asked too much of the system by the "daily gift shower" <grinning> )

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    you are welcome Just go step by step and READ also what they write.

and yes, I saw your msgs and was wondering anyway, why you should not be able to send yourself.

(either you simply would have to wait for her to come back, or you have indeed asked too much of the system by the "daily gift shower" <grinning> )
    Lol could be very much so ^^