Thread: Single player interseasonal regatta

Single player interseasonal regatta

Hello. I am a new player. I am by myself in my coop. If I take a task and finish it but I cannot take the other two tasks. Can I trash that chest but still get credit for the task? I hope I said that clear. Thank you.

Hi,

Yes, the completed task will count towards your co-op goal, but the chest won't go to your personal rewards.

For personal rewards, you get the first 9 chests in which you completed all three tasks, and you can open them at the end of the week.
    For co-op goals, any individual completed task counts, regardless of what chest it came from, and doesn't matter if the others are completed or not.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

Yes, the completed task will count towards your co-op goal, but the chest won't go to your personal rewards.

For personal rewards, you get the first 9 chests in which you completed all three tasks, and you can open them at the end of the week.
    For co-op goals, any individual completed task counts, regardless of what chest it came from, and doesn't matter if the others are completed or not.
    And I’m guessing the personal rewards are better than co-op rewards. Thanks again. I appreciate any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Crafter View Post
    And I’m guessing the personal rewards are better than co-op rewards. Thanks again. I appreciate any help.
    That depends on the chests you collect. There are several types of chests - wooden, iron, gold and precious chests. The difficulty of the tasks within each type increases, but so do the rewards.
    With the co-op goals, you can see from the beginning what you are going to get, and there are 5 rewards, while for personal goals you can get 9. Now, as for which ones are better, it's a matter of personal opinion, to each their own .
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

For a solo coop, I would imagine it is pretty difficult to get all 9 chests at a high level (gold or precious). That would be 27 tasks, most at about 135 difficulty, so about 1.7 times as much work as 16x135. You may want to just do a few chests then hit all the coop task goals.

Here are my chests from last month's IS to give you an idea of what the gold and precious chests can give.

01B3D0B4-81BF-4CAB-AD32-02DF52E8F398.jpg
    Last edited by Mayfield; 02-12-2020 at 01:43 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad