Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a way to get golden league items?

Is there a way to get golden league items?

Hi,

so I'm in a co-op. But in no way we ever get to up our league, because we never get enough points. Since I'm an item collector/likes decorating my town, it's frustrating to not be able to get the silver and golden league items. (Sadly we always stay in bronze league, cause some of my members only do 1 or 2 tasks. And I don't want to leave the co-op since they are nice members) And I always do 135pts + 1 extra tasks, so I always end up with a lot of regatta points.

So like the title says, is there a way to get it? Is it possible to join a golden league co-op to buy the golden item and then quickly return to my current co-op before the new regatta? Or do I need to actively participate in the new golden league co-op regatta?

You could jump ship with your Yacht club points. Buy what you want. Then return to you co-op.
    If you are on PC you are more than welcome to come buy and use our co-op

The Yacht Club items from each season remain available thru the end of the interseasonal event. So, as gggillis suggests, it is a good time to do any temporary change of coops.

Aah thank you for answer. And thanks for your nice offer It's a bummer, I'm an iPad player lol. On my way to find a golden league co-op now haha

SemiSleepy, be aware that you must ensure that you can go back to your current coop, BEFORE leaving,
    either by a friend-in-Coop's invitation (sent as soon as you've left), or by yourself (only), if status is open.
    Also make sure you'll get your former role back, esp. if you're the leader.

If you are leader, SemiSleepy, you need to give leadership to someone from you own co-op before you leave. As much as I know if you leave co-op as a leader, no one can be leader in this co-op any more. Only leader can promote someone to leader. When you return you will have only member privileges.

By the way, I buy some decoration in golden league several times and it was never problem. I do some help in visiting town as sort of thanks. I do this on the end of 4 weeks and before interseasonal regatta. I search for golden league which seemed to be active and is open. I write down some names and then start with one. If you need to visit more than one town you will have to wait for entering next town. Having invitation from you own town is good idea to avoid waiting coming home.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana Gaberc View Post
    If you are leader, SemiSleepy, you need to give leadership to someone from you own co-op before you leave. As much as I know if you leave co-op as a leader, no one can be leader in this co-op any more. ...
    The latter is not true, but your advice is good, cos the leader can choose their substitute this way - one, who will give the role back
    The help says:
    If the leader leaves the co-op without promoting a replacement, the position will be assumed by the player:
    - with the highest rank in the co-op;
    - with the highest town level among the people within that rank;
    - who has been a member of the co-op the longest.
    source: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...do-co-ops-have
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-12-2020 at 04:47 PM. Reason: typo

I'm curious as to how (or if?) this could work for a single-player coop.

I am a solo coop racer, and quite enjoy it. I have no desire, at this time, to join another coop or to invite any additional players into my own coop. I am currently gold league, but finding that lately it is becoming more of a "chore" instead of simply "fun" to stay in the gold league. I'd like to just play in the regatta at a more relaxed pace, and let my league fall where it may. However, I often do purchase most/all of the regatta decos, and would like to be able to continue to do so.

So, is there a way I could accomplish this? I tried searching through past posts for information, but wasn't able to find anything.

Thanks!

You cannot leave a coop empty. You would need to start a new coop when you left the temporary one, and start over in wood.

Another option would be to find a friend willing to babysit your coop while you switch.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 03-29-2020 at 10:37 PM.

I was afraid of that, Mayfield - but thanks!

I think that I remember reading something about people "visiting" other people's coops (needing the alphanumeric coop code to do so), and shopping in that person's yacht club while visiting the coop? Is that a thing, or am I remembering incorrectly (or just wishfully, lol).