Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DUMB Valentine Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post

Instead of having a string of items each with a slighty higher price than the previous one, I would rather see two or three at the same price point, then another group of three priced the same, etc. That way we could reciprocate with an item the same price without just giving back the identical thing.
    I think this is a great suggestion!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Is it possible to send a valentines gifts to yourself?
    Not on Android. I do not show up in my "choose a recipient list".

The whole thing is pretty dumb. I told my co-op dont send me anything, I dont want them wasting their tc. Many of them did not know that the 1st 3 were stckers and that you can only keep one of each. So much tc will be wasted, it angers me. The devs effed this up bigtime.
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 97, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 39, Flower Power #FY8SG4

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

That’s just what I was asking Mayfield,I cannot see how you can send them to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    ... You can send it to yourself lol. ...
    Is it possible to send a valentines gifts to yourself? ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    That’s just what I was asking Mayfield,I cannot see how you can send them to yourself
    What Cody meant by that is not that you can send the stickers (or the other decos) to yourself as a valentine gift, but you can send them to yourself in the chat window, and still be able to see/use them if you're in a solo co-op. As in, send them in chat, and you're the only one there who can see them, so basically you sent them to yourself.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thanks Dread. Yes that is exactly what I meant. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Those Valentine's chat stickers are the most over priced nonsense I have ever witnessed in this game. It's so absurd it feels like a trap to get players to waste TS Cash thinking they are decorations.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

My boyfriend send me the love birds which he paid 100 T-cash. I received the valentine message with the love birds but they did not go into my box. They are lost.

Das ist endlich mal ein wahres Wort, Sauerei zum Fest der Liebe, eine App und deren Server zu unterhalten. Das geht anders wie die Entwickler wissen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Sutton View Post
    My boyfriend send me the love birds which he paid 100 T-cash. I received the valentine message with the love birds but they did not go into my box. They are lost.
    Hi,

The love birds are not a decoration that you can find in your storage box, but stickers to use in chat. Open the chat window, tap on the sticker icon next to the typing box, and you'll find them there.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Dreadnought - Happy VD - just a heads up - I filled your trains in your little town of Windows yesterday. Your Welcome ; ) LOL.
    Also. what is this send a Valentine gift thingy - : ( We don't get any of this kind of fun stuff in my version of TShip - Best Wishes, Oma