Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DUMB Valentine Question

DUMB Valentine Question

So, okay, I am a solo co-op. A dear friend just sent me a Valentine with a cute and pricey image, which I promptly reciprocated to her. Since it did not end up in my decorations I assume it was a “sticker?” Not familiar with these - where did it go? How do I find it?
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

You can find it by opening your chat window. You can see stickers there. You can send it to yourself lol. I am a solo racer too so miss out on using stickers. If I send them to myself I can open the chat window and see them but it not quite the same as their intended use.

I assume you received the ducks? They are way cute! I wish they had been a decoration! Some new stuffed animals would be nice. Bring back the cat. Add a dog. Ducks. Otters. Etc. I personally found the Valentine gift offerings to be very disappointing this year.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Thanks for the info, Cody. The sticker was an Otter, I think, with a red heart ❤️.
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

He is a cutie patootie. Sweet gift. I'm glad that as solo players we can still post them to chat and enjoy them.

#FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

The ones that have the "chat icon" below them are usable in the chat window only. No placeable item. The rest when opened go directly to your storage area. I did not thing about sending to myself. May have to do that although I think they are overpriced which seems to be the norm lately.

The stickers are INCREDIBLY overpriced!

#FREK7G

I'm a solo player with one town (kindle). I go to my chat window, click the sticker icon on top right, go to the list of available stickers, pick one, it shows up in my chat window. I don't have any of the three new stickers because no one has sent me one (good thing as they are expensive and I don't have anyone to chat with).

#FREK7G

If you really want it, buy and sent it to yourself.

Is it possible to send a valentines gifts to yourself?

I wish they would change the way they price these. Instead of having a string of items each with a slighty higher price than the previous one, I would rather see two or three at the same price point, then another group of three priced the same, etc. That way we could reciprocate with an item the same price without just giving back the identical thing.

I think the otter and pair of ducks are cute, but don't like the solo drake.

I also wish they would come up with different stickers that cover the usual range of chat emoticons. I know these are Valentine's Day items and all, but we already have the cow kissing hearts and, honestly, the opportunities for expressing love within a coop are really pretty limited.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 02-10-2020 at 08:53 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad