Thread: Coop name change

Coop name change

My apologies if this has been adressed before, but does anyone know when and if it is possible to change ones coop name.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    My apologies if this has been adressed before, but does anyone know when and if it is possible to change ones coop name.
    Sorry Dreamy, it's not possible to change the name of a co-op at all after it's been created.

Thanks JJay

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    There are specific circumstances in which you can change it - if it includes personal information, contains an offensive word, etc. You'd have to contact support for that, from within your game, and they'll help you out.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thanks Dread, the current name has none of the above, just chosen by a unpleasant member who is no longer part of the coop. Dont think support will think thats a good enough reason lol. We dont want to loose the stats we worked hard at so we decided to stick with it.