Thread: Problem with my login in the game after device change

Problem with my login in the game after device change

I praised this game on my cellphone, which it completely destroyed I was originally connected to facebook and playstore from beginning
    .after I had to change a device, I put it on my computer through a microsoft store hoping I would continue the game from where I left off of the accident I had with my phone, when i got into the game i logged in via facebook but unfortunately it starts all over again. is there any way i can connect to the profile i had. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Θοδωρος Κυριακιδης View Post
    I praised this game on my cellphone, which it completely destroyed I was originally connected to facebook and playstore from beginning
    .after I had to change a device, I put it on my computer through a microsoft store hoping I would continue the game from where I left off of the accident I had with my phone, when i got into the game i logged in via facebook but unfortunately it starts all over again. is there any way i can connect to the profile i had. Thank you
    Hi,

Unfortunately, no. The Windows version of the game is separate from the mobile versions, so you can't transfer the progress between the two. However, you can transfer your game on another mobile device, on a compatible platform - another Android, or iOS, or a Kindle.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

thank you very much for the answer. i try the best