Thread: PC vs PHONE

PC vs PHONE

Why do the games have to be so different between PC's and phones? The competitions, decorations etc are different, why can't they both be the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Kooronya View Post
    Why do the games have to be so different between PC's and phones? The competitions, decorations etc are different, why can't they both be the same?
    Hi,

The mobile version of the game (Android, iOS, Kindle) was launched earlier than the PC version (Windows), so they are not in sync yet. The Windows version is about one year behind in terms of features and development, but hopefully it will catch up soon, just like the MAC version did.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

The mobile version of the game (Android, iOS, Kindle) was launched earlier than the PC version (Windows), so they are not in sync yet. The Windows version is about one year behind in terms of features and development, but hopefully it will catch up soon, just like the MAC version did.
    I look forward to that. I hope it's soon. Thanks

hey am just figuring out this forum. i have spent the last couple days trying to figure out why i can not play the same game on my phone and ipad as i do on my MAC. and im just now reading that they are sepatate. i had to come all the way to this forum to find this out. because it desont say in the app store that they are different, at least that i read. Maybe something a bit more obvious would have helped if it is in there. i mean i really like the game. i just wish i could play it across all of my devices like it states. i'm hooked up through facebook.

Sure, they launched it much later on windows, but it's so obvious that they don't care as much about that platform. No news, no warnings. Windows gets an update like every 4 month and usually the events last for like 2 months with repetitions.... then 2 months without any event whatsoever. And again, no news, not even update notes on the forum, when an update comes out... Sorry dreadnought, but I feel like your optimism is unjustified

At this point, I believe, windows will never catch up with mobile, because the gap became bigger by each update. On the summer it was one year, now it's one year + 1-2 month. I waited months, then gave up and moved to mobile. If the game is dying, you can be sure windows will be the first to fall. They already lost the majority of the mobile users, because there is no way they moved to PC or tablet... At least not everybody. The event calendar has been broken for years now, people lose their zoos randomly. No fix for either. Also since last update some icons are blurry above the factories. Sure, that's not a gamebreaking bug, but they would have fixed it for mobile. They could have just released a minor update 2 months ago with the snow removed and with the fixed icons.

Light of the World~Emily
    SNOW...ahhh...save me from this everlasting winter...*gurgle*
    I actually switched from mobile to PC, thinking at first that the two COULD crossover. Finding that to be false, I decided to continue on my merry way and go ahead and build my PC town, since it is more convenient for me.
    But I wish they would update............................................ .............................................

SOOOOO tired of snow!!!!!!!