Thread: New Beta Version - Gifts not received by recipients

New Beta Version - Gifts not received by recipients

I am new to the forum. I really need help with the beta version with the mushrooms. Two members of our co-op downloaded the beta. Problems started immediately:

* Juice blend game instead of underwater adventure. However, we were put in groups who were doing the underwater adventure. Both members finished in 5th position because the scoring was different - juice glasses vs. coins. A perfect run only gives 5 glasses. Very upsetting. We both lost out on the higher prizes.

* Mushrooms feeding takes a bit to get used to. The higher level member unlocked all the items that can be made with mushrooms in different factories, and were asked for the items immediately following the download on planes/trains/etc. Very frustrating.

* The Valentine gift swap started today. The two members can receive gifts from non-beta members, but the non-beta members cannot receive the gifts sent to them by the beta members. By the time we figured out the issue, we had lost over $100 tcash.

All of these have been reported to the support through the game. The response for the mini game issue was mediocre at best. No response regarding the missing gifts even though the cash was deducted from the accounts.

Anyone else having issues? Can really use input from other players.

New Beta Version - Gifts not received by recipients

I really need help with the new beta version. Lots of problems with this beta version, but that is what we get for downloading the beta!

Two members in our co-op downloaded the beta. Both are experiencing missing valentine gifts which started today. The two members with the beta version can receive gifts from non-beta members, but the non-beta members cannot receive the gifts sent to them by the beta members. By the time we figured out the issue, we had lost over $100 tcash.

I have reported it to the support through the game. No response yet.

Anyone else on beta having this issue?

This is going to be of no use to you whatsoever but I was under the impression that the Beta version was there purely to test new mini games, factories etc before being rolled out on the normal Township platform with most of the errors corrected after being Beta tested. I would imagine as a Beta tester you would expect there to be problems. I hope you resolve the problems you’ve encountered, but the Beta testing platform isn’t for main play.
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:141
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Yes I also just had a problem sending a valentines gift to my friend. I emailed from the beta app and hope they can help either get my $ back or give the decoration to my friend! I’m glad I’m not the only one having this issue!

Thank you birchstix. It helps to know others are having the same issue. I have sent messages through support from my game and an email to Ana from Playrix through this forum. I will post if I hear back.

Beta test version not sending tcash purchased valentines to friends - help please

I am running the beta test version of the game and none of the valentines gifts I purchased with tcash to send were received by my friends. I have submitted this error several times with no response. I would like either the developers to be able to manually push the gifts to the intended recipients or refund my tcash. I'm not sure my messages are getting to anyone. I'm out a lot of tcash, and my friends are hurt.

I finally received a message apologizing for the issues with the beta. They asked for the recipients of the gifts to submit requests. Such a strange request..... I was able to communicate it to my c-op members, but how do I pass this information to my friends if they are not part of my co-op?

All the co-op members with missing gifts submitted request. It has now been three days and absolutely no response!

We finally received some messages today. They are not taking any responsibility. Claiming it should be there. Well, it is not. They have also changed the first three gifts from water ornaments to stickers. How would that change the missing delivery is very ambiguous?

Playrix has really messed up this beta release. Furthermore, blaming end-users is the oldest trick in the book. I should know since I am a software engineer.

All of our co-op members testing the beta are out of hundreds of dollars of tcash. Shame on them for not taking responsibility and deflecting.

I encountered a problem with the new Beta Version (Version introducing mushrooms)

I choice the zoo orders for my Regatta task. I filled all 8 orders and wanted to speed up the time the next order arrived. No where in the zoo could I find the order board in order to do this. Now I have to wait 3 hours to get another order.

I did contact Playrix regarding this matter through the help & support in the game.

UPDATE: This is not a problem anymore
    Last edited by Red; 02-18-2020 at 08:11 PM.