Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interseasonal - how is the number of tasks required for final co-op goal determined?

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Just out of interest I'd like to ask if there is anyone on here who races in a solo co-op (or a stable small co-op - by stable I mean they've had the same number of racers in the previous regatta as they have in interseasonal) who doesn't hop, and what their co-op goals are?
    I raced in both a solo co-op for a long time and also in a two person co-op with my husband who always opted out of racing. In both situations my goals were the same as a brand new co-op:
    1st reward - 2
    2nd reward - 4
    3rd reward - 7
    4th reward - 11
    5th reward - 17

I don't think I am ready for the stress of being a full time hopper, but I am intrigued by it all. For me, the co-op rewards for doing 17 easy tasks are more valuable than doing 27 high value chests with very difficult tasks. This week I am "solo hopping", not sure if that is a true term or not, but basically I start a new solo co-op each day and do 17 easy tasks and get the co-op rewards. By the end of the week I'll have all of the co-op rewards seven times over.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    I raced in both a solo co-op for a long time and also in a two person co-op with my husband who always opted out of racing. In both situations my goals were the same as a brand new co-op:
    1st reward - 2
    2nd reward - 4
    3rd reward - 7
    4th reward - 11
    5th reward - 17

I don't think I am ready for the stress of being a full time hopper, but I am intrigued by it all. For me, the co-op rewards for doing 17 easy tasks are more valuable than doing 27 high value chests with very difficult tasks. This week I am "solo hopping", not sure if that is a true term or not, but basically I start a new solo co-op each day and do 17 easy tasks and get the co-op rewards. By the end of the week I'll have all of the co-op rewards seven times over.
    Thanks for replying just_a_minute. Those goals are what I would have expected in both the examples you gave.

As for solo hopping, I sometimes do the same thing, but mostly only for barn tools . I keep on creating co-ops till I get one with nails as the second goal, then I just do four tasks and leave. I only carry on if there's a good booster further down the line. So far this week I've done a couple of normal hops, but also got five nails

Finished my first hop week on my Kindle town.

I didn't do bad. T-cash, jewels, loading coupons, and lab boosters. I did not keep track of the quantities of each. Maybe next time
    I am hopping with the group from GOC Verse. Toad Lick is in one of the relaxed co-ops, Beach Party.

I had fun with it, but the main draw back on my part was not having the time. I missed more hops than I actually did. Work, doctor appointments, sleep.

I will give it a go next IS and try to keep track and manage my time better
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

iPad Mini
    Town: Heartland (Alana)