Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentines Gift Swap!

Quote Originally Posted by Das Städtchen (Elli) View Post
    Gibt es dieses Jahr keine kostenlosen Valentins Geschenke? Bisher gab es immer 2
    was heißt "immer"; wie oft war's denn schon? lol
    jedenfalls, ich hab in dem anderen thread gelesen - ungefähr hier - dass es ursprünglich 5 freie waren, und manche haben noch welche übrig. Ich nicht, erinnere mich auch nicht, wie viele es waren; anyway, also gab es in der Tat keine neuen dieses Jahr, höchst leider, um es mal vornehm auszudrücken...

I think the objection is that acquiring a gift by arranging swaps is basically buying it for yourself. The spirit of the event is supposed to be buying things for others as act of kindness or appreciation for their efforts over their the past year.

I get the point, but it isn't like anyone is hurt or else loses out because two other players swap gifts.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Thanks so much! I appreciate the help!🍒

Hi,

Would like to swap heart-to heart fountain for the same (already have it thanks Diane town)
    and unexpected gift for the same.( already have it thanks to willougbhy)
    Two bears since they are free (only one bear left)

Friends code:H9Y8QD

Looking for new friends too, since mine are very inactive.

PM, me to avoid duplicates .
    Last edited by Eliraven; 02-10-2020 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Hi guys,

It’s that time of year again! Lots of lovely gifts to show our friends how much we appreciate them <3

Naturally, we all want all the gifts, so please post here if there is a gift you would like, and what you’re willing to swap for it (standard swap-etiquette is like-for-like).

Note: the top three gifts are chat stickers.

Please post in the following format.

I would like to swap:
    (Gift) for (Gift)
    (This) for (That) - COMPLETE
    (That) for (T’other)

Friend code is #XXXXXX

(Please do update your post once you receive your gift, so people don’t keep trying to arrange swaps with people who already have what they’d like).

This is a “taken at word” arrangement. This is at least the third year we’ve done this, and I’ve never yet heard of anyone not sending a gift after they’d said they would.
    Don’t be “that” guy, okay? Thank you.

Have fun! <3
    Well this is the first time for us valentines here. But my intent was to send my $$$ to her, not any other tender. Kinda feel ripped off on this. Anyway to make this go through to my Valentine by actually sending dollars?

I really like the idea of being able to send gifts to helpful neighbors, in fact I sent them to several neighbors last year. Problem for me is that they offered the same gifts again this year, and when I look at my neighbors they already have multiples of the bears and unicorns.. Would've loved something new, kind of a bummer =/
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Having fun building my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon Vogt View Post
    Well this is the first time for us valentines here. But my intent was to send my $$$ to her, not any other tender. Kinda feel ripped off on this. Anyway to make this go through to my Valentine by actually sending dollars?
    Hi,

You can't send t-cash to someone, only the available decorations/stickers you buy with tcash.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    The big wedding photo one could make sense year round, except we already have the wedding photographer community building we can't store. One of those is revolting enough, thanks.
    this is so true. I spent a lot of time working out how to display that building (because I like the building) while also hiding the giant wedding couple (they are huge compared to people walking down the street lol). I do a lot of town visiting before I buy community buildings, and that photo store is the reason why.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

You can't send t-cash to someone, only the available decorations/stickers you buy with tcash.
    Yeah, that I see now, had I known, I would not have done it. Was trying to encourage her experience with the game. Broken Valentine hearts over here! oh well! lol

Would anyone like to trade? No one in my co-op wants to, and this is my last ditch effort

Heart-to-Heart Fountain for Heart-to-Heart Fountain[received]

and, most of all!

Unexpected Gift for Unexpected Gift[received]

Thank you!
    Last edited by StopAtWilloughby; 02-13-2020 at 08:43 PM.