Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentines Gift Swap!

The peacock decoration is nice, but on closer inspection, the bird doesn't seem as colorful or pretty as the zoo peacocks or the peacock we see wandering around sometimes.

I did buy some of the balloons and the heart made of flowers.

Among the gifts, the fountain is probably the only one I'd use year round. I can see also keeping out the Undying Love statue (two hands and a heart) as art. The big wedding photo one could make sense year round, except we already have the wedding photographer community building we can't store. One of those is revolting enough, thanks.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 02-08-2020 at 10:16 PM.

I have lost track of who I sent gifts to and who I haven't. Is there any place or way the game shows us this? As a test, I started to send a second gift to someone and I didn't spot anything alerting me that a gift had already been sent.

I checked my friend list to see if there was any kind of marking there, but didn't spot anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I have lost track of who I sent gifts to and who I haven't. Is there any place or way the game shows us this? As a test, I started to send a second gift to someone and I didn't spot anything alerting me that a gift had already been sent.

I checked my friend list to see if there was any kind of marking there, but didn't spot anything.
    Me thinks the answer is that of the cosmonauts to NASA's zero-G space pen..... pencil and paper :P
    Or a memo on your phone () ()

Stupid question regarding Valentine's Gifts.
    What happens to duplicate sticker gifts??
    At least with decor gifts we can store or sell anything we don't want.

It cost TCash to buy someone a sticker. If they already have it, what does Playrix do, refund the person that sent the Valentine, or give, the person that it was sent to, the TCash. If it does not do something to make up for it, then they are collecting multiple times for one purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Stupid question regarding Valentine's Gifts.
    Yes, this is something we NEED to know! Playrix have not been clear about this.

It would seem any duplicate sticker gifts are WASTED TCASH and how would any one know whether to send or not, since we cannot see what stickers a player has unless they are in our co-op and use them.

Hey I would love to swap the just married deco for either an equal or swap of your choice. If you’re interested feel free to private message me in the forum and I’ll give you my friends code! Thanks btw I’m on iOS and I believe that it’s still set up to were players have to be on the same platform to be friends which is silly but anyways something to take into consideration. Thank y’all and happy valentines!

Edit*** Swap Complete!
    Last edited by Virginia_Gardens; 02-10-2020 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow-WaldoMag View Post
    It cost TCash to buy someone a sticker. If they already have it, what does Playrix do, refund the person that sent the Valentine, or give, the person that it was sent to, the TCash. If it does not do something to make up for it, then they are collecting multiple times for one purchase.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine and rainbows View Post
    Yes, this is something we NEED to know! Playrix have not been clear about this.

It would seem any duplicate sticker gifts are WASTED TCASH and how would any one know whether to send or not, since we cannot see what stickers a player has unless they are in our co-op and use them.
    I received the otter sticker twice. The 2nd vanished, so to speak - just like the cards do, btw, very sad. No refund in either direction or notice or anything.

I bet Playrix didn't think of this (that's the nice explanation) or didn't find it bad (...).
    Now we'll see whether they react to this thread.
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-09-2020 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana l View Post
    Me parece muy injusto que este usando hack para conseguir regalos. Soporte debería vigilar eso
    Google translates this as:
    I find it very unfair that I am using hack to get gifts. Support should watch that
    Whether that "I"-translation is correct or means rather that "someone" is using - what? hacked whats? - Ana, it would be best you send your remark ingame to Playrix, as they don't read here anymore (in my experience).
    They will also want proof for what you think you have found out. Thanks and good luck!

=> Google traduce esto como:
    [CITA] Me parece muy injusto que esté usando hack para obtener regalos. El soporte debe vigilar eso[/CITAR]

Si esa traducción "yo" es correcta o significa más bien que "alguien" está usando, ¿qué? hackeado cuál es? - Ana, sería mejor que enviaras tu comentario dentro del juego a Playrix, ya que ya no leen aquí (en mi experiencia).También querrán pruebas de lo que crees que has descubierto. ¡Gracias y buena suerte!

Valentinstag

Gibt es dieses Jahr keine kostenlosen Valentins Geschenke? Bisher gab es immer 2