Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas decorations

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    ....and then received the generic automated reply, so we shall see.
    to which you hopefully replied, as they usually ask in the last paragraph?

So, since asking CS about updates on windows, I can't report a problem, the button isn't working and now my zoo has ....
    I'm not sure that verb you used for your zoo is something I want to learn in your language, don't you have more understandable ones?
    but in any case: you saw the thread about the ongoing problem with zoo vanishing in Windows, here in the appropriate section? I take it from dread's answers there, that Playrix usually can give it back - might be with losses for the player, but as it can happen again, I don't understand anyway, why anyone would continue that part of the game.
    And I would assume the button isn't working, cos you have an ongoing conversation. You can try to add a reply in that one (via the bubble speech icon top right, if it's similar to Android), but I would suggest to read that above mentioned last paragraph carefully: if it's the reply saying a next reply will close the ticket (as you can only report a solution in that one), it's your decision whether to wait for the reply to your other question first, or close that one and start the next report.

In any case, good luck!

DD
    I've had 2 replies from Playrix, the first one said we need more information etc. which I sent, then I noticed the zoo had gone, so I informed them of that, then got the generic one back, but non were from an actual person. So no where to reply back to.
    All because I asked about an update to get rid of my Christmas decorations.

The word I used is one that I picked up from an Irish lady I used to work for. It means went away. Sorry if it's upset you.

And with regards to the zoo, I use it for regatta tasks, it's a no brainer if the products are cheap and easy to supply, like milk or carrots. And guess what...my mystery task in the regatta was selling hot products at the zoo, which I've had to dump.
    Last edited by Woodyville; 02-13-2020 at 09:29 AM.

DD
    I've had 2 replies from Playrix, the first one said we need more information etc. which I sent, then I noticed the zoo had gone, so I informed them of that, then got the generic one back, but non were from an actual person. So no where to reply back to.
    well, it's probably different then for Windows. Whether generic or bot or person or whichever source, I can always reply on Android.

Apology accepted; you might want to look up the other meanings of the word you used, before using it again in such an environment.

And yes, as you still have the zoo with the shops on your platform, it certainly is annoying to have it vanish mid-regatta, and even with a task. I wish you good luck in recovering it w/o too much loss, if you want to risk it.
    (I personally didn't like the zoo much before, and indeed, even less now, after the change.)

DD

I was having trouble with my Report an issue button yesterday, but it was working again today?????? so I reported the problem again and
    I've finally managed to get a different response from Playrix just now.
    It is annoying when technically it's still there, but in the ether somewhere, I can have my buildings, but only if I pay for them again.
    Fingers crossed.

I'm on Windows and I agree. My bet is that we'll have to wait until it's "spring" and time to make the trees green again. Have a great day!

Woodyville - I have twice lost my zoo - but learned that if you open the book - and click on the contents - it will allow you to put them where you want them - and I am a Windows sufferer - I believe we are generally the last group to get anything - if we get it at all - but - I still enjoy my little town.

DD

The word I used is one that I picked up from an Irish lady I used to work for. It means went away. Sorry if it's upset you.

It is a legit word is Irish and Scottish usage, coming from the same root as English effect. It has multiple meanings including throw and steal and also gives us the adjective feckless.

Imo people who are not native speakers of English have no business assuming the worst or preaching at people over word usages just because they don't understand them.

...I've finally managed to get a different response from Playrix just now.
    It is annoying when technically it's still there, but in the ether somewhere, I can have my buildings, but only if I pay for them again. ....
    yes, the zoo "repair" is a very unsatisfying affair in Windows*, I hope you will get it back and it won't vanish again...
    btw, if you read through the thread in Windows section about zoo disappearance, there might be some helpful posts, as I also recall that some things are still there, as Oma said - maybe the animals? (don't remember exactly)

* I seem to recall that Playrix once stated they were working with Microsoft on working together "better", cos much of their delay being due to technical problems with Windows, but that MS - being the company that they are - didn't have much time for it, and when I read yesterday in the news, that some small company is offering Windows12, I thought that won't change soon, probably ;-)
    (nonetheless, fingers crossed for our Windows players! I find grey winter outside is enough; don't need it in my game!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    ...Imo people who are not native speakers of English have no business assuming the worst or preaching at people over word usages just because they don't understand them.
    LOL - and THAT is some unnecessary teaching for sure! deine Meinung sei dir unbenommen, Mayfield, but I had looked it up, and as I said before: if you don't understand something, just ask.

OMA13

Thanks for that, i'll give it a try