Thread: Ability to organize helicopter orders by moving avatars

Ability to organize helicopter orders by moving avatars

Often I wish I could move pending orders to one side of the window while put all the countdowns for orders I've canceled in another area. This could be easily done by the ability to move the orders around the window.

I’m not actually sure it would be that “easy” though? (Admittedly my coding knowledge is beyond minimal, so there’s that...).

If you look at your heli map; it is in fact a basic version of your town. The pins are representative of where the order is actually coming from, and when filled the heli actually flies to that part of your town. So “just move the pins” is perhaps not quite as simple as one might hope...?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    ...If you look at your heli map; it is in fact a basic version of your town. The pins are representative of where the order is actually coming from, ...
    I thought of that immediately, too. One would pull out the townies of their houses (etc.) and throw them somewhere on the other side of the town, like on the railroad tracks.
    IOW, Playrix would have to give up that idea with the town map for this idea. I doubt they will do that, and I must say I always found it quite impressive that and how they show everyone's town there.

Also, there are those who wished repeatly rather for a possibility to zoom in/out of that map. Contradicting wishes, and Playrix will probably rather hide somewhere than deciding which one to fulfill. ;-D They rather surprise us with having to watch a privately kissing couple under a once beautiful deco tree.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    They rather surprise us with having to watch a privately kissing couple under a once beautiful deco tree.
    I too wish they’d left the willow tree as it was!
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:141
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR