Thread: Task for helping others

Task for helping others

How about a regatta task with give help to others....this could be a good task for players who can not participate or single players. And also a little reward for this kind of tasks.🤔
    Milky way

The House of Luck task relies on having helped others. Earning Thank You Envelopes could be a new task. But much harder for solo players than for those in an active larger co-op.

And there are seasonal tasks where aircraft and train crates have to be filled.
    You also help others with this (and of course yourself too)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    And there are seasonal tasks where aircraft and train crates have to be filled.
    You also help others with this (and of course yourself too)
    Yes, it is correct what you said, i was just thinking about regatta and the fact that so many bad tasks, very few of 135, wait too long for new task...and so on. I also wish, but i am afraid is not going to happen , for big teams with let say more than 25 players we should have more than 12 tasks.....12 tasks for a team of 30 players?For ex? Or at least to cut the waiting time ........for ex at this regatta i have only 5 tasks of 135.....and give around 200 help....yes , house of luck is good...i want t-cash not other items.....but overall is a good game, what can i say
    Milky way