Thread: Public toilets

Public toilets

Hi all

Idea for consideration as a town decoration

Public toilets

Was wondering around my zoo, planning it out etc. and it struck me...I know it's only a game, but where are the visitors meant to go when nature calls???

It's not like they can do their business like the animals, (although tbf, I have seen a few "animals" around my town on a weekend)

I digress.

So why not introduce toilets as a decoration that you choose whether or not to buy?

I'm off to use my decoration now.LOL

There would be restroom in the movie theater, if you have that decoration out. Maybe there are restrooms in the building with the cards, near the entrance. But you are right, they could make a separate restroom building we could put around for our visitors.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 02-02-2020 at 08:53 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I don’t know about toilets. Who is going to be changing the toilet paper rolls?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahtah View Post
    I don’t know about toilets. Who is going to be changing the toilet paper rolls?
    That cracked me up lol

But to reply to OP, public toilets in many places are found only inside other venues, Mayfield mentioned a few.
    Personally I think it would just be another building taking up valuable space that is none essential to the flow of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Personally I think it would just be another building taking up valuable space that is none essential to the flow of the game.
    That's a pretty funny comment from someone whose town is so spectacularly decorated!

If the restroom building is just a decoration, we could use it or ignore it as we prefer. I think they could make a pretty cute one, maybe bamboo walls and a palm tree next to it for our jungle area. At this point, my zoo has about as much space used for decorations as for animals.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    ...Was wondering around my zoo, [...] where are the visitors meant to go when nature calls??? ...
    ...behind the next tree or bushes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    ... ...I think they could make a pretty cute one, maybe bamboo walls and a palm tree next to it for our jungle area......
    lol - and a pile of newspapers or puzzle magazines also handy...

When do these mushrooms wear off?

Asking for a friend..

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    When do these mushrooms wear off?

Asking for a friend..
    Well if we get mushrooms in our next update...never lol

BigBrother

What the flip has mushrooms got to do with asking for toilets ? ( unless they give you the squits)

I'm thinking maybe steer clear of the fungi
    Last edited by Woodyville; 02-06-2020 at 11:54 AM.

Mayfield

Bamboo ones sound good, especially with the jungle theme