Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Underwater adventure too long?

Underwater adventure too long?

Just my opinion, but I am finding the Underwater Adventure event way too long. It's Superbowl Sunday and there is still 4 1/2 days left. I like getting keys by sending helicopter off, but am getting bored playing the event. I know someone will tell me to just stop playing this event. I am very tempted to do so and settle for some cash reward at the end.

I think you may be right that they miscalibrated the required scoring. I completed the 5 prizes yesterday, but I have 3X the points of the 2nd place person in my competition. I suspect only 1-2 other players out of 30 will get to the 5th prize, and only barely at the rate they are going.

Isn't this one about the same length as usual for this type event?

For me, all these mininevents seem to go on a couple days too long, even my very favorite ones. This one just makes way too many of these mining-style mini-events. I don't like any of them anymore because they eat up far too many resources feeding these sea creatures/ bunnies/ ghosties. It's all the same thing and we don't need 3 of them.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 02-03-2020 at 12:58 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

This game is a lot of work and there isn't much point... there is no challenge to it, which makes it uninteresting to me.

I also don't understand the point of not giving out keys equally. I have plenty of red and yellow but never enough blue keys which is frustrating. I send off three more helicopters and still no blue keys.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    ...I also don't understand the point of not giving out keys equally. ....
    Making us buy them, is my guess. For me it's yellow keys this time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I don't give the fish/octopus/whatever what they want this time, or very rarely only. I just have enough of them permanently wanting my so-called easy items, or at least always the same stuff. So, just collecting the coins, which makes the whole thing slow. Am curious whether I'll make it to the final reward in the scheduled time.

I agree with DD, it is to encourage us to spend tcash.
    I have already got the prizes and now play just to use my keys.
    I haven’t spent money and have missed feeding many of the octopuses.
    I think some of them ask for ridiculous amounts. Also if they ask fir more than one item I skip them.
    I did notice at one point though, the game made it impossible for me to skip the octopus twice.
    As for the length of the game, I agree these events get tedious and are too long, but this one is on a par with other events.

I don't think I'll get the final prize either, but I'm farther along than I thought I would get. I do feed the critters, because they give more points than coins, but I dont always feed them. I

I find it more annoying that it sets things up so if you choose one thing you lose another (where in the mining feature you would likely be able to do both). for example, I had spades in the stuff that needs a fan to clear, and below that I had a fan I could dig out..with my last spade. I dug it out, and the game moved down considerably, removing the spades from the screen. That's just stupid in my opinion. It's happened several times.

This particular mini game is the least sophisticated one, too long and not challenging enough....it needs an update I think.
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:141
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    ...and not challenging enough....it needs an update I think.
    not contradicting you, but - to what?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    not contradicting you, but - to what?
    New graphics, it’s a bit clumsy and perhaps if you click on the sea creatures there’s something else to do rather just give products. And....get better rewards along the way. I find this mini game the most boring of the lot!
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:141
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR