Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 166

Thread: Prof. Verne is coming back! 😍

  1. #41
    Add me to list of Mac players with no Professor event showing!!!!

  2. #42
    On iPad, the confirmation for buying the Gold Pass has failed, and now it cycles endlessly, log in/out, all the same. What to do?

    After closing the iPad, reload the game, and hit confirmation 4 times, it works, maybe a server overload.
    Last edited by Migatown; 03-05-2020 at 09:29 AM.
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Hop Raiders

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Migatown View Post
    On iPad, the confirmation for buying the Gold Pass has failed, and now it cycles endlessly, log in/out, all the same. What to do?
    Same here
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 148
    Platform: iOS

  4. #44
    Playrix! I want to spend money! Please let me buy the Gold Pass!!
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 148
    Platform: iOS

  5. #45

    Professor Verne? Where are you?

    The start time came and went. No sign of Professor Verne at all for anyone in our co-op.

  6. #46
    After shutting down the iPad, reloadin the game and hitting 4 times the confirmation button, it has worked, maybe a server overload
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Hop Raiders

  7. #47
    How can you be sure it’s worked please, I’ve had the same problem. It’s showing I’ve purchased it in the chat box.
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:145
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

  8. #48
    I just had to leave TS and return. There was a message that I bought the Gold Pass. As I tried abt. ten times, I hope this message will not appear more often ....
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 148
    Platform: iOS

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    How can you be sure it’s worked please, I’ve had the same problem. It’s showing I’ve purchased it in the chat box.
    You can buy different rewards.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 148
    Platform: iOS

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Migatown View Post
    After shutting down the iPad, reloadin the game and hitting 4 times the confirmation button, it has worked, maybe a server overload
    Check you haven't been charged more than once Michele - many last time found that the charge showed more than once on their bills......
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 219. Zoo level 45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •