Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Prof. Verne is coming back! šŸ˜

I have the barn upgrade left in my ongoing tasks. Iā€™m a few hammers away. Do the ongoing tasks disappear like the daily tasks, after a week? Or are they truly ongoing?

The ongoing tasks can be worked until the event ends. We will get more each week, but the unfinished ones remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    The ongoing tasks can be worked until the event ends. We will get more each week, but the unfinished ones remain.
    Thanks!

I really dislike that one of the 100 point tasks is to use 10 boosters. No, I'm not going to do that. I rarely use those and like to use them for things that will help me in an event (but not this event; that's a waste). Hopefully that's not going to set me back too much. I'm already worried I won't get my barn upgrade before the event ends. Hopefully all the supplies will come in before it ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I really dislike that one of the 100 point tasks is to use 10 boosters. No, I'm not going to do that. I rarely use those and like to use them for things that will help me in an event (but not this event; that's a waste). Hopefully that's not going to set me back too much. I'm already worried I won't get my barn upgrade before the event ends. Hopefully all the supplies will come in before it ends.
    How about kill two birds with one stone: favourable voyage booster, usually unloved, sent with platinum ingots to guarantee treasure chest.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    How about kill two birds with one stone: favourable voyage booster, usually unloved, sent with platinum ingots to guarantee treasure chest.
    What??? mind blown! And this is why I keep coming back

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Not sure if it counts as a third bird I added efficient smelting so I can make those ingots faster.

I usually play without boosters, learning patience . So I had about 12 of each of Favorable Voyage, Efficient Smelting, and Active Cooperation, each runs for 2 days. I'll give it a try. However, if I were low on boosters (or gems to buy them with) and low on ingots (or wish to put them to better use upgrading things) I'd forgo the 125 points. There's plenty of points available to get all the rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Not sure if it counts as a third bird I added efficient smelting so I can make those ingots faster.

I usually play without boosters, learning patience . So I had about 12 of each of Favorable Voyage, Efficient Smelting, and Active Cooperation, each runs for 2 days. I'll give it a try. However, if I were low on boosters (or gems to buy them with) and low on ingots (or wish to put them to better use upgrading things) I'd forgo the 125 points. There's plenty of points available to get all the rewards.
    Yea, that's me (low on stuff). However the favorable voyage, ingot idea is pretty good, if I had more to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    there's plenty of other tasks you can easily miss a few. i have finished the event already with 2 weeks to go &i spent zero t-cash

I looked and I am only 250 points away from having completed all the rewards.
    So if there is something like the booster task I just don't want to do. Not gonna do it.