Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Prof. Verne is coming back! 😍

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    Now this is the time Playrix needs to bring back the prize wheel everyone was hating on. It would be perfect for the end of this event once you've collected all the standard rewards!
    No, no, no, no, no, and please no.

I am glad I don't need to waste clovers just to finish the ongoing House of Luck task. I am glad I don't need to waste booster coupons or gems just for the use booster task points. I am glad I don't need to waste ingots just for the Send Boats With Ingots points. And I am really glad I don't need to try to finish any of the new Ongoing Tasks showing up next week. Last time the final week tasks were some of the worst of the whole event, especially considering they were the only ones that had to be done in just a week.

So, you can take that completely fake and rigged wheel and shove it off a cliff somewhere rather than ruin this event by trying to make us feel like everything must be done. I think the current set up is really nice.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Эксперименты профессора

Награды закончились,а до конца экспериментов ещё 12 дней.Есть ли смысл продолжать выполнять задания?

I'm hoping I'll get done, but I must say I truly hate the tasks that deal with the house of luck. They always are a problem. I'm almost done with the 100 helps task, but its totally annoying that the task for playing hol 35 times was this week when I played a bunch of them just before that task was released (because I hit 50 and had to or lose some). And now I've been working on the 35 one, and todays duuuuuuuuumb task is to play 3 times. Yea, I'll get right on those 15 visits, just after I help my kids with their science, math, english and history....I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see that task show up 4 more times before this event's over. If the intention is to make a player hate a feature they previously had no opinion about, they have succeeded.

Quote Originally Posted by sam_fisher View Post
    Professor's experiments
    The awards ended, and until the end of the experiments another 12 days. Does it make sense to continue to complete tasks?
    That's your decision You won't get any more rewards, though.
    And (just in case!), before you suggest to add more, I suggest to read Mayfield's reply above your post. Last time there were quite a few players, who were thankful in the end for having had enough time for the event, cos they couldn't play as often.

=> Google translate:

Это ваше решение Вы больше не получите никаких наград.
    И (на всякий случай!), Прежде чем предлагать добавить еще, предлагаю прочитать ответ Мэйфилда над вашим постом. В прошлый раз было немало игроков, которые в итоге были благодарны за то, что у них было достаточно времени для мероприятия, потому что они не могли играть так часто.

Rewards in Professor’s Experiment

I do not see any rewards left in the Proff Exp reward tab but I keep doing tasks. Why are the rewards gone when the event is still going on.
    Last edited by abbiegirl; 03-24-2020 at 03:28 PM.

Everyone and I mean everyone should be able to finish the event tasks before the event ends. I do wish there was a last HUGE reward for those who complete all of the weekly tasks on time though..

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I played a bunch of them just before that task was released (because I hit 50 and had to or lose some).
    Hi, the Town Hall will hold 100 clovers after you hit 50 in the mailbox.
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 97, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 39, Flower Power #FY8SG4

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

Quote Originally Posted by abbiegirl View Post
    I do not see any rewards left in the Proff Exp reward tab but I keep doing tasks. Why are the rewards gone when the event is still going on.

You can skip some tasks and still get all the rewards, your goal is to get 1300 points and get all the rewards, not finish all the tasks. This means you can skip a couple of tasks that you cannot do and gamble that the ones you cannot see yet will contain enough that you can do to get all the rewards.

I had forgotten this aspect of the game from the last time it was on and I did every task until I got to 1300 and got all the rewards. I still have 4 ongoing tasks left from this week and the 6 that will be released next week and I already have every reward, so I'm not doing any more experiment tasks, I'm focusing on the regatta.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    Hi, the Town Hall will hold 100 clovers after you hit 50 in the mailbox.
    I think it's the other way round The Town Hall is the "mailbox" to which the letters go. It can hold 100 letters, and every surplus from there goes to the HOL, which can hold 50 clovers. Some, like Ernie's in the morning IIRC (wasn't there a list here somewhere??), go to the HOL directly, so Zealous was right to hurry to the HOL and play there, once it gets close to 50.
    So, and in general, I only have to watch the HOL filling up, not (so much) the Town Hall.

Ok, guess thats just my terminology for them, then. I know the picture of the HOL comes up when you tap the mailbox, but because it says GO NOW under it, I apparently interpreted those clovers to be in the mailbox and I "take" them to the HOL, then refill the box from the ones stored in the Town Hall. Either way, you wouldnt need to hurry to spend them once you got to 50 because you can save 100 more beyond that, so you wouldnt lose any until you got to 150, right?