Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Prof. Verne is coming back! 😍

Exactly, me too and I was wondering the same thing.

There is no point in doing them purposefully except to amuse yourself. Once you have all the rewards and reach 1300 points, you're done. They give way more tasks than needed so that people who can't complete some of them still have a chance to get all the rewards by completing tasks later in the competition. Those of us who did them all in the first 2-3 weeks get to sit back and play our regular game with an increased barn and shortened grow time.
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 97, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 39, no co-op

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

I think we should stop complaining about the fact that some of us hit 1300 in the first week. Look at all the 'perks' we've been entitled to since that time! Big barns! More supplies! Faster fields! Asking for building/barn supplies! Some poor hardworking players are still struggling to get that FREE barn expansion we've been enjoying. I love Prof V's experiment game. I don't want the dev's to shorten the time we get to enjoy the benefits, which they COULD DO in order to shut us up about the lack of incentive for completing the daily and ongoing tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla the Hun View Post
    I think we should stop complaining about the fact that some of us hit 1300 in the first week. Look at all the 'perks' we've been entitled to since that time! Big barns! More supplies! Faster fields! Asking for building/barn supplies! Some poor hardworking players are still struggling to get that FREE barn expansion we've been enjoying. I love Prof V's experiment game. I don't want the dev's to shorten the time we get to enjoy the benefits, which they COULD DO in order to shut us up about the lack of incentive for completing the daily and ongoing tasks.
    Agree Priscilla. I fear the more people do more tasks after collecting the last reward, the likelier it is that attaining the last rewards will be made harder. I thought releasing the expand your barn task in week 2, and this week's mine 300 ore were both toughies

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla the Hun View Post
    I completely agree.

I love the Professor's Experiments events! I'm dreading their end and having to go back to "normal" speed/space on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    thank you. I read up on it after seeing this discussion to make sure I had it straight...
    But it's all good now, and now I've learned something so that's good too.
    Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    Glad I said something, I see I didnt understand this either! Wow. Thanks, DD!
    Most welcome Thanks for saying thank you